Should Dvldog give up the title

Should Devil Give up the title this easy.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure of the procedure where you live, but here in Texas, the title just goes with the vehicle. Your old plate isn't much good, unless in your state, you can transfer the plate to another vehicle. If you got your asking price, just give the guy the title.

I think the plate stays with the owner in PA, so he should get it back. Not sure what you would do with it. Hang it in the garage?

give him the title and be done with it. KARMA will have it's way, but not if DD holds an eternal grudge. KARMA will actually backfire.

if you read the other thread, he seems to indicate he "burned" the title and told the guy FO...
great guy..

I'm not even gonna vote on this. I did my part, and shared what I could on this topic on the other thread and am moving on :beerchug:

Well 2 wheels I'm going to make a comment (because I didn't make a comment on the other one) Sometimes you want to teach people a lesson but the truth is, you can't change them. They will continue to be stupid unless some life changing event happens to them. If this dude's got a lawyer, they'll figure out some way to screw you out of your time and money and maybe HIS lawyer fees. You'll feel much better by handing over the title and getting your tag back and put it in the past.

When you have to crap so bad and you are on your way home. The closer you get to he house, the more you have to crap. You finally get to the bathroom and have to undo your pants. You feel it about to come out. You get your pants down. You sit down and you.......................:rofl:

If the full amount of money agreed upon was received then give him the title. It's not worth the legal backlash that you could receive out of the deal if the guy really wants to push it.

The issue with the tag is a whole other issue in itself. I would have never told him it was reported as stolen, if he was still using it, he rides bike, cop runs tag, tag is stolen, he goes to jail and bike gets impounded. That is what I call Karma!

Two wrongs don't make a right and here in IL both of you could be charged criminally from the way I have understood the whole story. Best to put it all behind and move on.

The tag is in the fire...I repeat...the tag has left the building. The only thing left now is hind sight. it's all academic now folks....is this mic on?

The really bad part is that we will never hear the final conclusion of this incident, unless, of course, we get a certain new org member.

I think you are just angry with yourself, that he got the better of you somehow ?

Upon transfer of funds at the agreed upon sale price, the bike became his.

You knew better than to let the plate go out , but you wanted the bike over the curb and did what was necessary to facilitate that result.

You could have been a little more pro-active and asked him how he would take delivery of the vehicle if he did end up purchasing it . ( i.e you bringing a truck ? trailer ? , got some old plates to ride it off with ? )

A little more insight on your part would have made this a non-issue, because the plates would never have left your possesion. :poke:

What's funny is right before the thread gets locked dvldog writes that he doesn't want anyones opinion---but if you read the first thread that is exactly what he asks for and then can't take the ridicule and people being exactly how he describes himself--"honest".. Just don't get it??? Hope he does the right thing and give up the title!

what bothers me is the other 8 that said to screw the guy.... not such a great group to do biz with

i'm one of the 8 that said go screw the guy and i was just kidding.

people are gonna do what they want no matter how you vote on an online poll.

sericously i was just kidding

Back