Should Dvldog give up the title

Should Devil Give up the title this easy.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still vote to kinck him in the nuts

df940321.jpg

a kick in the nuts would be nice but i would have to be there to witness it since im close to where dvl lives i would make the trip that would be a fair exchange. after a nice nut shot he gets said title.

They should make that a legal law, if you get screwed over you are entitled to give a free nut bash from behind while someone is videotaping from the front to capture the stunned look on his face the instance it happens. After all the chaos the tape must be placed on you tube as a what could happen to me if I decide to screw someone over tutorial. What do you think?:rofl:

I vote to give it to him but make him come get it. The two hour drive is the least he deserves.

what do you gain by holding out here? sure the guy dropped the ball but why be a jerk about it now?

You know what I agree with the majority, give him the title and be done with it. All of the vindictive back and forth stuff going on is not worth it. Be done with this guy, wash your hands of the situation and be the bigger person............. Good luck.......

I agree with the majority...but it looks like it's all academic now, he burned the title.

wow, surprised an regular here would do something like that... we have gone to bat for guys here with issues just like this now it was one of us....

Guy screws up sending a license plate back so a guy screws him for 5Grand? that is not right.... So much for taking the moral high road.. feel sad for you DD, what you did was not cool at all..

+1.....he deserves more pain. Remember, KARMA: he will get his "pain" in another form.

DD

Tell him to come get it so it won't be lost in the mail, the 2 hour drive and the gas back and forth should add some stress to his life:banghead: just hand it to him and shut the door with and nice smile & thanks. Then don't look back. Your time is valuable, spend it on something you'll gain from. I used to waste alot of time thinking about and gettting even when it could have been time well spent to better myself in some way. I've learned that these little things have a way of taking care of themselves- truely, what comes around, goes around

he could still get another title. I bet that guy has a little revenge in mind. I know I sure would hate having to watch my back.

Not sure of the procedure where you live, but here in Texas, the title just goes with the vehicle. Your old plate isn't much good, unless in your state, you can transfer the plate to another vehicle. If you got your asking price, just give the guy the title.

Back