Should be getting Busa saturday.

GOT BUSA?

Registered
Hopefully if all goes well and the bike doesn't turn out to be a P.O.S. I will have an 02 Limited edition. It's all black with yosh pipes. My first add on will probably be frame sliders. Don't want to damage that glossy paint if it were to fall over.

Any words of advice on what to look for or what to ask?
6000 miles on it. New rear tire, dealer maintained.

Love those 02 LEs. Good luck. Check everything (plastics, chain , sprockets, brakes, etc.).

congrats
beerchug.gif

Congrats and good luck. Now stop pacing around and wearing out the floor. Get the bike off your mind and get back to work!! Oh what a feeling!! Hayabusa
biggrin.gif

congrates... well it's sunday and there are no pics yet... did ya get? where are the pics? how does she ride? did ya get her out yet?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome to the obsession... it only gets worse...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

congrates... well it's sunday and there are no pics yet... did ya get? where are the pics? how does she ride? did ya get her out yet?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Welcome to the obsession... it only gets worse...
laugh.gif
No BS!!! I have only had mine a little over a month, and can't get her off my mind. If I'm not riding, I'm thinkin about ridin. If I'm not thinking about riding, I'm searching the internet for more mods to do. What a cool obsession! Congradulations!!!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back