~~~~Should be fun~~~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Keep it short, to save the old eyes, you know (thrasher...)
tounge.gif

List 2 or 3 things we don't already know about you...
biggrin.gif

I'll start...

I was in a movie once...

I was born on my Dad's b-day while he was in Vietnam...

I backed in to a vehicle during my driver's test when I was 16 and they still gave me my license...
laugh.gif

I have three Testicles... An IQ of 145, and People call me Nuts!!! He he he If they only knew...
laugh.gif

I suppose you could call me tripod...

I have three Testicles... An IQ of 145, and People call me Nuts!!!  He he he If they only knew...  
laugh.gif

I suppose you could call me tripod...
Are you making fun of my thread?! Damn, a gal tries to have some fun...
tounge.gif

Ummm...I'm calling BullShid on your claim...don't make me ask for proof!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
Nah M, your BS detector is just fine.

I don't have three Testes, but like I said, Folks frequently call me an AssH@le.

OK Seriously.

1. I am not nearly as much of an unhinged prick as you all might think.
2. I am not actually a Graphic Artist by Education, only by trade. I went to College to be a Metalsmith, Yup, NO BS. Swords, Bowls, Jewelery, Raising, Forging, Casting, Welding, Fusing, Tube Set, Prong set, piercing, soldering, channel set, bead set, enameling, on and freaking on...
3. I had a Silver spoon, Dad drank it up, pissed it all away. Folks got a divorce in 80'. He's an Alcoholic and still hasn't dealt with it. He went from Engineering/Prototyping with his own injection molding business in the mid 80's to living in a Car in New Mexico for a little while. He's back working now, in Colorado, I last spoke to him about this time last year... I was pissed in High School, still don't feel for him all that much. He Drank up my new Car, College Fund and Inheritance. So when I hit 16 I was pretty damned pissed off. I took it personally... He never was much of a figure in my life anyway but I was living with him through Junior Senior High. OH On the plus side he taught me to defend myself by teaching me Drunken Aikido, and some mish mash of techniques learned during two tours in Vietnam...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yep, let's get drunk, and teach the kid about Martial arts. Lesson one, how to fall...
laugh.gif

There you all go... Some Freakin Real Life for you Bastards...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1) My dad left my mom when I was 6 months old

2)  from the age of 6 to 7 (about 1 year) I was in a full cast from the waste down on both legs due to a degenerative hip disease

3)  I was taught how to french kiss by my baby sitter when I was 8 and kept going.

4) I was having sex by the time I was 11 because of being introduced to it at 8 by my baby sitter (to this day it still bums me out, I look back on it now and wished it never happened, while at the time I thought it was cool)

5) When I was 14 I back talked my mom, my dad hit me in the head and knocked me to the ground. As I looked up at him he kicked me in the head. At that point I was unable to move as he kicked me in the head a few more times.

6) When I was 15 I left home on my own, my mom gave me $40.00 and said if I got in trouble don’t call

7) Before I became a Christian I studied the art of black magic / witchcraft.

8) Before I became a Christian I long debated as to whether to follow a career path as a hit man. Becoming a Christian helped me not pursue that self destructive path which I am thankful for

9) I have read the Anarchist cook book

10) I have been shot in the eye, stabbed with a knife in the elbow, have had a shotgun chambered and pointed at the back of my head, I have cracked my head open, multiple broken ribs, had my right three fingers run over by a pair of ice skates nearly severing them all, I have had a screw driver stuck in my eye, (opposite the one I was shot in) I severed the nerve in one of my fingers on the left hand due to the fingers penetrating a glass bottle. I have had my left arm broke where both forearms were broke and the wrist was disjointed. I have had my thumb pop out of socket due to an accident and popped it back in myself, then it popped out again, then I popped it back in again, finally got to the hospital after putting it back in place 10 times, I have torn a rotator cuff and jacked up my ACL

11) I like scuba driving but have a fear of being eaten by sharks

12) I hate onions but like onion rings

13) After my first wife and I split up (her decision) I was so jacked up mentally I built an emotional wall and got to where I didn’t give a poop about anything, that was when I started bounty hunting for a few years (friends thought I had a death wish, looking back on it now, I probably did)

14) Every woman that I have ever been with, once I let my wall down and showed feelings, has taken my heart out, ripped it into shreds, stuck it into a blender, stomped on it and threw what was left tin my face, callusing and hardening it for the next future ex to come along. And each of the tormenting started with each one cheating on me. Every woman I have ever cared about has cheated on me when everything was going good. Blind sided every time

and I..... oh wait.. didn’t Michelle specifically tell me something???..... oh yeah, keep it short... sorry Michelle.. I’m done
smile.gif

Thanks Michelle!! felt good to vent. Have to let off steam every once in awhile
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093986716 -->

smile.gif

ah, I can't keep up with thrasher but I'll try.
1) married at 21
1zhelp.gif

2) learned to dive
biggrin.gif

3) divorced at 39
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

4) broke all the time
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us Thrasherfox
tounge.gif

Here's a few, and only a few
laugh.gif

1. While on US Navy Reserve duty with the Amphibious Construction Batallion, I managed to actually flip a Hummer. Going along the beach at Coronado Island road testing the Hummer. Not just flipped it, but stood it on it's nose, did a peiroet (sp?), and landed on the driver's side. About $9K in damage, and had to go in front of the Command for judgement. Very Scared! All the guys called me "Flipper" after that.

2. I love SCUBA diving, but have a fear of suffocation. I'm screwed if I ever run out of air. I'll have a heart attack before I reach the surface.

3. I have flown in a Pitts-250B stunt plane (Bi-Plane) as the passenger while the pilot went through his entire show routine. This allowed me to experience +9 G's, and -5 G's. Yes...I am talking about the FULL program...What a fuggin ride!
biggrin.gif

4. I have 6, not so small, tattoos, and want another one.

5. Nah.....That's enough
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093990336 -->

laugh.gif

Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us Thrasherfox
tounge.gif

Here's a few, and only a few
laugh.gif

1. While on US Navy Reserve duty with the Amphibious Construction Batallion, I managed to actually flip a Hummer. Going along the beach at Coronado Island road testing the Hummer. Not just flipped it, but stood it on it's nose, did a peiroet (sp?), and landed on the driver's side. About $9K in damage, and had to go in front of the Command for judgement. Very Scared! All the guys called me "Flipper" after that.

2. I love SCUBA diving, but have a fear of suffocation. I'm screwed if I ever run out of air. I'll have a heart attack before I reach the surface.

3. I have flown in a Pitts-250B stunt plane (Bi-Plane) as the passenger while the pilot went through his entire show routine. This allowed me to experience +9 G's, and -5 G's. Yes...I am talking about the FULL program...What a fuggin ride!
biggrin.gif

4. I have 6, not so small, tattoos, and want another one.

5. Nah.....That's enough
laugh.gif
Dude!! having spent a few years in the Marines, all I could do is chuckle when I read you flipped a hummer!!! OMGosh!!!

Sorry, but I can almost envision you standing tall in front of the skipper explaining that one.. That must have gave you a pucker factor of about 10!!

I have never pulled 9G's I think I would vomit if I ever did. Hence the reason I never try to get a ride with the pilots I work with, they have rotten senses of humor and I have no doubt that making me sick would be there primary mission.

You mentioned you have a fear of suffocating. Funny thing (not that suffocating is funny but) My wife used to have panic attacks all the time, and she got certified with me, oddly enough the times she has dove, she never had a panic attack under water

laugh.gif

Thrasher - Never had a panic attack, but freaked out pretty good in the initial class when we had to flood/clear the mask.

I'm much better now. Went on to get my Advanced OWD and Wreck Diver. Going through a Public Safety Diver/Rescue course in a couple of weeks. I only got certified in April 2003.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "What else...spellin errorz"|1093994551 -->

stkr00 -

Cool.. the farthest I ever got was my open water (I think that is what it is called lol) dont dive as much as I would like to.

Yeppers, the ol flooding and clearing the mask trick... I remember my first time also.. Now I get in the pool and do it for fun just to keep it up..

Any decent diving where you are at?

I am close to Monterey which I have heard is good diving, but I don't have any dive buddies, and I don't have any wet suits that fit. I am currently on a diet trying to lose 20 pounds, after that I am hoping to fit into a 7mm 2 piece I have. But those are my two major factors at the moment for not diving..

Dang, kind a quiet in this thread.. no one else posting. Feel like I am hi jacking Michelle's thread.. trying to keep it alive though
smile.gif

My god, Thrash.....I feel downright boring now.....but here you go:

I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, and was active until 1993. I am now decidedly anti-organized religion.

I married for the first time at 21....too young, failed after only 6 years.

I was in a Ford truck commercial a few years back.

I am licensed to drive anything with wheels....doubles, triples, tanks, haz-mat, radioactive, oversize......except motorcycles. I been riding for 20+ years and have never held a motorcycle endorsement.

I made extra money as a bouncer for a few years in the mid 90's, and took a left hook from an top ranked light heavyweight square in the chin without falling down.

I need some excitment in my life.........
tounge.gif

Then a popup occurred into my 100 plus word responce..to this thread--gone...
Anyway broke my right Humerous upper in Feb87, arm ouch..then in June popping wheelies on my 900 ninja...slammed back to earth.....OOOOOOWWWW..not quite healed,......more to come...18 dirt bikes, 9 street....150 pound or less all the time...
won 17 firsts in MX during a 10 month period...Fastest joeblow around...WooHoo.

Dayum, Nice Work Pacemaker!

Thrasher, I guess you can have the toughguy award this week... Ya Pussy...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Ok...I guess I have to bow down to Thrash and the others.

My life? Hmm...let' see.

Father passed away when I was 15 months old

Ran away from home when I was 10

Got into my first moto accident when I was 12 (t-boned a car while going 35mph)

Played a character in an Aids Awareness Play (Raft of the Medusa)

Changed my major in college 3 times but still managed to gradute with my degree in 4yrs (started off in physical therapy but finished with Criminal Justice)

And to finish it all off...I first shaved when I was 11 years old. Don't know what drove me to do it, but I decided to try. I guess you can say I'm a veteran.
laugh.gif

Back