Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFearSpear

Stop Looking!
Donating Member
Registered
Adams a good man,with a hart as big as Texas,I beleve all he wanted was to get as many Texas Hayabusa riders together as he could, i think the turn out was great! Dont know much about the E.B.C " im an oRg man",but if they have a love for Hayabusas i have love for them.

How about a little background info for those of us that don't know why this is an issue?

I'm lost so I can't vote in your poll because I have no clue what transpired. Maybe leave the voting to people who do know then instead of reopening old wounds??

I say yes. I think things went wrong somewhere.
But mistakes are made. I post both sites & dont wanna see people divide.

lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

careful bro...you don't want to get banned either, do you? prepare yourself because you never know when the master of the house will whip you silly for being in his way...I think that was on a movie.

Ok, long story short: Adam (rubber2burn) was banned because he organized an event in Austin, TX, between two different hayabusa clubs/forums, didn't give proper credit I guess and was banned because he was playin both sides and someone apparently got pissed and banned him from being supposed public forum. He is a great guy, met him personnaly, and his only intent is to help others within the hayabusa community. Adam shouldn't be banned because he also moderates on another forum.

(razorshark @ Jun. 05 2007,15:56) careful bro...you don't want to get banned either, do you?  prepare yourself because you never know when the master of the house will whip you silly for being in his way...I think that was on a movie.

Ok, long story short: Adam (rubber2burn) was banned because he organized an event in Austin, TX, between two different hayabusa clubs/forums, didn't give proper credit I guess and was banned because he was playin both sides and someone apparently got pissed and banned him from being supposed public forum.  He is a great guy, met him personnaly, and his only intent is to help others within the hayabusa community.  Adam shouldn't be banned because he also moderates on another forum.
Wrong! There is more to the story...... This has played out for months.....

So far I haven't seen anyone banned from this forum unless they were doing something that would be considered abnoxious by the majority of members.

Don't know what the story is here though, so I can't comment on this particular issue.

However, this org is privately owned, and if you don't play by/like their rules, go set up your own and pay the hosting bills etc.

(captain @ Jun. 05 2007,13:57)
(razorshark @ Jun. 05 2007,15:56) careful bro...you don't want to get banned either, do you?  prepare yourself because you never know when the master of the house will whip you silly for being in his way...I think that was on a movie.

Ok, long story short: Adam (rubber2burn) was banned because he organized an event in Austin, TX, between two different hayabusa clubs/forums, didn't give proper credit I guess and was banned because he was playin both sides and someone apparently got pissed and banned him from being supposed public forum.  He is a great guy, met him personnaly, and his only intent is to help others within the hayabusa community.  Adam shouldn't be banned because he also moderates on another forum.
Wrong! There is more to the story...... This has played out for months.....
regardless...what's the point? The principle? Who got hurt? Whose actions is causing the most damage to this club/forum...Adam or yours? I know I am just a n00b and probably have no right whatsoever to voice my opinion on this matter...but banning Adam was wrong.

granted...a good leader sticks to his convictions even though he is in the majority of opinion. but a better leader accepts the advice of his people to determine the best possible environment for the many, not the one. this is the difference between a dictatorship and a democracy.

hell, just for sh!ts and giggles...let's have a trial and I will be a character witness.
iamwithstupid.gif

I do not feel that it would be responsible for me to vote as I am not party to this whole issue and more info would be needed, that may be how most of us newer members feel but I am simply speaking for myself.

In the real old days this would have been me on the end a BANNING.Then I woke up.

Then it was me for a while.... banning other folks,as an' Admin... I used it as a tool,a wake up call.

Then,as an' Admin...I got booted too.

Did I deserve it ?

Ya,I did. Its not the end of the world thou...every core member has the odd,shall we say,"questionable post".

Thing is,this is the internet.It can be nutty,real nutty,trust me,seen it all.

This little thing,this post,its a joke. Easy fix.The banned member gets in contact with the Admin who banned him,in this case Cap/Doug. Exchange emails,PM's etc.

In my days as an' admin I would have locked this thread till it got sorted out...(behind the scenes) the interjections alone will do more harm than good.

Ah what-the-heck....I'll take a shot.

Topic closed till the 2...only two...sort it out.

RSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back