Shortened stock exhaust

amng04

Registered
Hey, new member here. Great site, very informative. Really like the bike, but felt the exhaust needed a little help. Hope the pic shows up!!

resized_pic_3.JPG

It was a lot of work and I wouldn't advise it!! It's a little louder, but I might still have to do some work to make it the way I want it. Really haven't rode the bike since the exhaust was cut. I would like to ride it some before I give details on how to do it, just to make sure it is alright. Here's another pic.

Adam

ex.JPG

Man, that looks AWESOME !!!!!

Great job on the fabrication partner, that took some serious work... If Suzuki would have been able to do that I could have definitely lived with the stock exhaust...
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

Sweet, I really like the look. Hey, if you take more pics, can you throw the Hump on too for me? (you don't have to obviously) I would like to see how it looks with the hump.

That looks awesome. I think im gona do the same thing untill i can afford a full system.

Just curious... did you remove any of the packing or change anything about it other than shortening it?

Dam nice bro, I just took the cap off , drilled 7 holes in each placed the cap back on and it has a nice rumble to it . I may have to cut mine as well !

I used a drimmell saw to cut the 3 screws off to remove the chrome exaust tip then I drilled holes around the actual baffle tip. Placed the cap back in , screwed it down tight used a bit of jb weld to secure it and baaaaam you will have a nice little rumble sound until your full exaust comes in !

Back