Short gloves

eynlai

Registered
1 CEO later, 1 Sr. President later, 2 Directors later, 4 Managers later, 4 years later...Which brings us to NOW for me, I need to get a new pair of shorty glove for summer/hot weather here in So. Cal. My old pair of Gerieke (yeah, that's how long it was ago) have finally worn out (left more than right side).

I have a pair of Alpinestar GP Plus from WAY back before they went cheap (at least what I consider of their material and workmanship), so I'm hoping to get a pair of shorty that's NOT Alpinestar, but I will if you guys think they're good again. This is what's important for me:

* Good air flow because these are to be my hot weather gloves
* Durability, considering my Geriekes lasted over 4 years, I'm expecting within that range
* Fit and Feel
* $70 or less
* Obviously good protection

I'm open to suggestions. So tell me what you guys think are good, and even tell me what you think anyone of us should stay away from.

thanks.

I got a pair of Rocket gloves (I guess Joe Rocket ?). All they say is Rocket on them. They were $60.00, had them for almost 2 years, and they're still holding up. They are all leather, except for down in between the fingers they're some kind of fabric. I LOVE them.

Wish I knew how to put pic.'s up on here from the cammera
face7.gif

HOT........in Los Angeles
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?........................ Dainese shorty glove on ebay now........

Actually, even here in Vegas I wear a Dainese Hell Raiser glove....has holes on the sides of the fingers, but is still full gauntlet racing style....LOVE'EM !!!!
super.gif

rock.gif

Check out the ICON Pursuit for a budget glove.

Then if you wanted to step up to a Held, they have a great short glove too.

Back