Shopping With The Wife Today

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
20161022_135526.jpg

Outdoor mall in Emeryville. Getting hungry too, protein shake has worn off from my work out this morning.

I miss you both!!! Glad you're out enjoying the warm CA weather.......meanwhile, I think I've heard others already talking about snow!

Get back here to see us soon you two ;)

Yes, Juli works downtown in the city and i work in San Carlos. The bike will be coming up in a few weeks. We still have the house, but stay in an apartment during the week.

Yeah, i figured they would be on ski's by now. Knowing Dan i am sure he has figured out a way to put studs on those tires.

Yes, Juli works downtown in the city and i work in San Carlos. The bike will be coming up in a few weeks. We still have the house, but stay in an apartment during the week.
Welcome to the Bay Area! Check all common sense at the door :)

Are you living on the peninsula or in the East Bay somewhere?

LOL, cant afford Peninsula but i do work here. Living in Emeryville, just moved here from Walnut Creek so at least i dont habe to fight the Caldecott in the evenings.

Well then, since you're in Emeryville.....

I think I remember you're a fan of the fine art of shooting, yes? If so, we can go visit the range sometime. It's pretty close to where you are.

I occasionally make it down that way for other reasons. My buddy works at LeapFrog in Emeryville and sometimes I find myself there consulting on projects in the evenings.

If you need anything or have questions about the area, feel free to PM.

Thank you so much! Yes i am into that activity, we will gave to see. We will have to at least meet up and share a meal or weekend ride.

Back