Shootout air filters for turbos on sale!!!!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES is now offering the turbo SHOOTOUT air filters at the new price of $39.95 to board members . . . a ten dollar savings!:cheerleader:

This filter utilizes the inverted "powerstack" cone for maximum breathing, and is the same one that comes standard on all of RCC's big turbos. Every turbo setup from a Stage One right on up to an Ultra spools quicker and breathes better with one of these filters.:laugh:

Please check out our ad in the classified section . . .:thumbsup:

1filter1a.jpg

1filter3a.jpg

MULLET!!!! pix or death rod.

LOL..I have thread in the mod section " whats going on here", maybe I should do a turbo build thread instead in TURBO section? Guess I need to up date. Iv only done some moch-up to check thing to order so far.

New shipment of filters just arrived! The filters with the black ends are now back in stock . . .:thumbsup:

I will order my filter around Wednesday. I need to find out if my Wossner parts are at my engine builder or if still backordered thru his sources. Just in case do you have Wossner rods and turbo pistons in stock for a 1st gen Busa?

I will order my filter around Wednesday. I need to find out if my Wossner parts are at my engine builder or if still backordered thru his sources. Just in case do you have Wossner rods and turbo pistons in stock for a 1st gen Busa?

Yes, POWERHOUSE has Wossner turbo pistons and rods in stock for the Gen 1 Busa, we try to keep Wossner in stock at all times. If you get jammed up, call me directly, we can ship immediately . . .:beerchug:

Nice!!! I should be hearing something tomorrow. Either way I will be calling you Wednesday for the filter at least.

Thanks for coming thru on the filter and Wossner rods when all other sources are out of stock or were charging an arm and leg.

Back