shooting in college 2 miles from my work..

2 azzhats shooting at each other and bystanders get hit. Bet money drug related and illegal guns.

The news media outlets have been unreal over their coverage of this incident. CNN, HLN, and Fox all three have been running monologues of all kinds of different info. I wish they would actually do some reporting of the event rather than the constant monologue of info and disclaimers.

The news media outlets have been unreal over their coverage of this incident. CNN, HLN, and Fox all three have been running monologues of all kinds of different info. I wish they would actually do some reporting of the event rather than the constant monologue of info and disclaimers.

Channel 9 (our local ABC) first reported it as a "Mass Shooting" :banghead:

I heard about this from "someone" about 2 hours ago, crazy how fast the government knew what was going on. Got a text about it and checked google and bing and there was nothing, was going to post but had to wait was told. Kinda nice to have friends in high places.

2 azzhats shooting at each other and bystanders get hit. Bet money drug related and illegal guns.

LoL why drug related though?

Sounds like two dudes that may have had problems with each other had it out on campus, somebody was getting their but handed to them and he pulled his weapon and the other kid pulled his too, says they were in the library in the story I read, I wouldn't think thats the best place to do a drug deal ???. Guess we will find out later what the beef was.

Both good guesses. :laugh: Hope no one dies.

Sounds like the kids are getting the drill down, get down, run, take cover, barricade and hide. Hopefully that's when the praying kicks in.

A college attracting gun totin' probable gangbangers? I suppose this could be a positive indication of cultural trends in education of inner city youth but for heaven's sake... Why blast over a beotch?

Welcome back Wild Wild West...:whistle: That's awesome!

We should bring back dueling with pistols at 10 paces...

No problems here...burry your heads back in the sand and go about your normal business.

LoL why drug related though?

Sounds like two dudes that may have had problems with each other had it out on campus, somebody was getting their but handed to them and he pulled his weapon and the other kid pulled his too, says they were in the library in the story I read, I wouldn't think thats the best place to do a drug deal ???. Guess we will find out later what the beef was.

The library isnt the best place to fight either. More times than not 2 guys shooting at each other on the streets, drugs are involved...or police officers:laugh:

From a friend in the great state of Texas. "It has been going on forever but now the media is focusing on it in an attempt to make it look like things are getting worse, all part of their gun control agenda.
Mostly being done by gang bangers over some stupid argument over girls, drugs or their “turf”. A local church college imported some folks from Houston many years ago to boost their basketball program. My oldest was going to that college and he said they would hang out in the parking lot doing their gang **** and scaring everyone there. One of them even robbed and killed a student at another church college across town. Violence is all part of their culture like that guy said in that video link you sent me. Best media coverage is from boots on the ground. Main stream sure will not tell the truth.

my work is 1960 and hardy toll rd..
home at 1960 and ella blvd..:banghead: ghetto area now.. the new greens point ( i meant guns point):laugh::laugh::laugh:

NO WAY? NEVER COULD HAPPEN Gun Are Illegal on College Campuses. Luckily that other law obiding students with a CCW followed the rules and werent injured during the reckless acts of other

Back