Shoei RF 1100 Shield Purchase Help

Fireman6615

Registered
You guys that have the Shoei helmets, where's the best/cheapest place to get the replacement shields? I'm looking for one for the RF1100 and I've seen them on E-Bay for like $25 bucks but them some of the more well known sites they're like $50. Why the big difference? I just done want to screw up and get something that wont fit right. Thanks.

The cheap ones are Chinese knock offs, I know it sounds weird, but it's true.

Hit up HondaEast Justin, see what he can do..

I have usually ordered mine through Motorcycle-Superstore.com, and yes they run about 50 bucks.

Thanks Bots, that's what I was afraid of that they were just cheap knock offs, didn't think about Justin for these. I'll hit him up.

A simple question to seller will settle whether or not they are oem shoei or not.
There are cheap oem shields on ebay.

I think my next helmet will be a Shoei RF 1200. I was just at Cycle Gear only to find out that it's super light. Fireman, did you find the shield?

Justin at Honda Toledo east . He is a sponcer and can get you what you need

No Jimmy I haven't picked up one yet, I've got a PM in to Justin to see what he can do. I thought about getting that pin lock shield after reading about all the fogging problems. Anyone here using those pin lock shields and how are they?

I use one on my new Arai, and I can tell you they are AMAZING! I've tried all the other gimmicks, the pinlock design is no joke, it works!

I agree the pin lock works great. I got one for my sons HJC RPS10 helmet and he absolutely loves it. The fogging of the face shield is minimal to nothing with the pin lock/insert.

If I go the pin lock system I'll have to replace the shield first, it has a scratch on it. So I would actually have to buy an original clear shield and then the dark smoke pin lock add on, I hope that sounds right.

If I go the pin lock system I'll have to replace the shield first, it has a scratch on it. So I would actually have to buy an original clear shield and then the dark smoke pin lock add on, I hope that sounds right.

The shield I priced you is just the normal dark smoke. If you want me to price the Pinlock set-up, let me know

Not to jack your thread but do they make a pinlock visor for the RF 1000? Yeah, my lid is old but i still dig it minus the fog issue

Back