shoei helmet visor

hemi

Registered
anybody know a company that makes a polarized helmet visor for the shoei helmets that is clear when it's dark and tints almost black with bright sunlight (can't remember what this is called, some eyeglasses do this). Saw a buddy that had one on his helmet, i don't think it was a shoei, he said he got it online and the site was wicked cycles or somethin like that. Don't know if they make one for a shoei helmet, but that would be awesome, no more swapping visors if i think i might be out when the street lights come on

sh it. my opinion,,, polarized visors are too good to be true. i could be wrong tho. surely not polarized AND photochromatic all in one though.

anybody know a company that makes a polarized helmet visor for the shoei helmets that is clear when it's dark and tints almost black with bright sunlight (can't remember what this is called, some eyeglasses do this). Saw a buddy that had one on his helmet, i don't think it was a shoei, he said he got it online and the site was wicked cycles or somethin like that. Don't know if they make one for a shoei helmet, but that would be awesome, no more swapping visors if i think i might be out when the street lights come on
i think you mean a "transition lens" like rx eye wear? i thought i came across it at one point but i don't recall what company supplies them.

I have a Scorpion helmet with the "not worth anything at all little sunglass thingies that come down at the flip of a lever" and I don't recommend them for use in place of a tinted shield. You'd think that for $479 it would be a little better.

Back