Shocking Video

You know, I started this thread because I thought what I had seen was interesting and that maybe others here would be interested in this also. Iam not pushing Kawasaki or any other brand of cycles company stock. I own several different makes of bikes and enjoy them all. I have seen the sarcastic comments made here and there and am disapointed in some of the guys attitudes. Maybe next time I might see something about some other new bike but I will keep my mouth shut next time. In my line of work I am privy to information that few others can get. From now on I wont share here. Thats what you want thats what you will get.Think about it next time when someone is sharing somthing with you that they dont have to.

Do what you want. With over 1000 topics/replies total, just seems that there have been way many on Kawa. Thought this was hayabusa.org. The subject of a ZX12 is quite old. I'm not pissed at you, just wondering about the whole ZX topic.

Sure there have been good bits of info, but taking pre-production bike info and people comparing that to a bike you *CAN* buy now just does not make sense.

I must be weird, I just like motorcycles in general, maybe I should be shot for recognizing that there is a variety of bikes out there, Iam so sorry, I wont do it again.

Don't worry Fitch. I can see where you were coming from. You are just stating an observation about a video you have seen, no more, no less (even if 8.96 is very strange). Thankyou for your interesting piece of info so far. To the other tossers in this thread - get a life and read the original post, not the other 82 replies after it, before you try to make an intelligent response. Also - I consider this board a place to discuss comparisons of other bikes with the Busa so whats the problem JEFFW. If this is the type of crap that Suzukiphiles spew from their mouths then I think I'll keep my ZX11 just to keep away from discussing my possible future Busa with you guys.

I am absolutely amazed at how everyone is shaking in their boots over nothing but "HYPE". Give it a rest until the bike is released!!

Is it all hype now? The video was the ZX12 that turned 8.96 @ 151mph. One detail I ommitted was that it had a wheelie bar. You guys are weak.

I think you've forgotten the story you created Fitch. You said "8.96 at 161 mph" earlier in this thread after originally saying "8.96 e.t. at 151mph and 206mph top speed". Were you lying then or are you lying now? Is this the same video you were offered $500 for but no one has ever seen? Try to keep up with the numbers you make up so we can play along easier.

That's informative. Back to Baylor again?
Need more time to come up with an explanation for your funny numbers?

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 12 November 1999).]

Fitch,

How do we know its you and not some evil spirit... after all, you died from colon cancer in Baylor Hospital, remember ?

It could be the ghost of Fitch coming back to haunt the site.

Todd, don't lower yourself by responding to this dweeb.

I'm just posting here because I want to catch up to Ducmanic on total posts.

Yes , I did intialy post the trap speed at 151mph but after being told by one you experts that could not be true I decided to post a different speed which was 161mph, I made that up, then I was told that couldnt be right either so after that I decided to play games. You deserve it. I never posted the death thing, that was done by a coworker after I left the country on business. And again I just flat dont care what any of you think or say. I started out on this site with no ill intentions but was provoked, to bad.

Fast Eddie,
I think I read somewhere that the
ZX-12 is going to be around 11,500.

ZX9> For a Kawasaki guy you are
pretty cool.

Johnny B> ZX-12 is estimated at 180
at the CRANK. The Busa I believe is
around 175Hp at the crank. I believe
you might be thinking RWHP.

Marty> I always enjoy your
informative posts.

Brock> I will be enjoying your
clutch mod soon.

For everybody else I like the ZX-12
a lot. I just happen to like the
Busa a little better. I do know one
thing as a propable certainty is
whatever two of the bikes you buy
I'm sure you will have a blast.

Turtle

Now carry on with the flames.

It will be a most interesting time, to see how the ZX-12R and Hayabusa match up.

D_M

[This message has been edited by Dyno_Mark (edited 18 November 1999).]

Fastzx9- please stop doing 60' outside my house the doorbell works...just kidding...oh and Officer Bob would like to have a word with you when you get a chance.
later

N20Boy, I'm sorry man...... just trying to get a handle on that monster nitrous install you did on my bike. Yeehaaaaaa!!!!!! We need to line us up one of those refill stations, I go through this stuff way too fast.......

As far as Officer Bob, tell him to bring his rail out and we'll settle things like men!!!

Kevin

Back