Shocking Video

Guys, some posts are missing from the Shocking Video topic! I think some editing has been done. I specifically remember a post from Fitch saying that he would never post here again. Kawabuser, remember your "the witch is dead" post ? Remember someone posting that Fitch died from colon cancer in Baylor Hospital in Dallas ?

Where are these ????

[This message has been edited by Turbo (edited 13 November 1999).]

Hahahah typical DP. He is whining about the evil Fitch who makes "hate posts" so close to the Veterans Day thread? DP unlike you I did serve and I am at a loss as to why I should be offended with Fitch for making fun of the Busa. As a veteran I am more offended with people like you who try to stifle free speech by using ridiculous phrases like "hate post" for speech you don't agree with. Most veterans served to protect rights like free speech. Newsflash DP in the real world making fun of a motorcycle does not constitute a "hate post". I can see how someone with over 1200 posts on a board can confuse reality with the make pretend world of the Internet. Seek therapy.

As for the 12 it is going to smoke the Busa! Hahahah smoke it like a cheap cigar! It breaks into nines faster than DP can type "hate post". BTW things are really boring around here since they got rid of the other "hate poster" the evil TooBad.

Remember guys, I'm the one who called the "Death of Fitch" post a hoax. No death bed stay at Baylor Hospital.

[This message has been edited by Turbo (edited 13 November 1999).]

NK is right. My use of the words "hate post" was excessive, and I apologize to the members.

But I think I'm getting better at ignoring these human leeches. I think we all are.

Hold on there Dirty Pete, theres no call for that comment. Just because I dont like Suzukis and think some of you guys are idiots is no reason to insinuate anything. I have more respect for our fighting men than you will ever know. I never said I was dead anyway , did I?

No it was Jamie who said you are dead, and I agree you are Brain Dead.

Chase can you take a look at this, I think the Fitch Viris is back.

Now go back to your little green hole and WAIT, WAIT, and WAIT for your puke green pile of Kaw **** .

Where is Dr.Kawvorkian when you need him?

Why do you guys even respond to this A-hole?we know he sure as hell does not own a ZX12R,if he owns a bike at all,he's nothing but a TROLL!!! go away you pea brain wanna be!

Ha Ha Ha, ZX12 takes your short lived title. I hearby pronounce this site dead, old weak ramblings by folks who cant measure up even threw the bike they own.

Hey Ninjaknight, stop by Los Angeles at Stir Crazy one of these days. I like your style, no BS like so many around here.

Back