Shock/spring recommendations for 72 wb gen 2

Will know s*** it takes to new skills etc it doesn't every class. And of course there's the tree. You got to work the tree on all classes. and bracket racing well dude I'm not going to have a pissing contest with you point as you said that with an overstretched arm you're going to spend 4 days. I showed you a still photo to prove you wrong. Even that didn't insignificant wheelie and I showed you a video of a perfect launch with a 16-inch arm. I I caught you in a false statement I'm sorry mr. Brown but you are wrong this time. As far as the 300 horsepower bike goes it was built for the heads up on me class. All motor class. But the next year they allowed $14,000 turbo bikes in I was going to put my beautiful piece against that anymore
I’m not even sure who you are arguing with about what. It seemed you were suggesting heads up is easier than bracket racing and I disagreed with that. Nothing else.

Hi. What gear are you using to warm up the slick?
Only first gear. It should just suggesting I should do it in second the term me become actually over hot and slick from the greasy Tire hearing the tire screeches when you should stop if you can' hear it[QUOTE="busakiller, post: 3308517, mhttps://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/upload?type=post&context[thread_id]=197164&hash=e119a74d2007ca1d3e3834122ac103e3

Only first gear. It should just suggesting I should do it in second the term me become actually over hot and slick from the greasy Tire hearing the tire screeches when you should stop if you can' hear it[QUOTE="busakiller, post: 3308517, mhttps://www.hayabusa.org/forum/attachments/upload?type=post&context[thread_id]=197164&hash=e119a74d2007ca1d3e3834122ac103e3

Do-you-have-a-problem-in-life-500x410.jpg

This video proofs a couple of things...

-The person who filmed it has parkinson's disease.
-Your start sucked
-Video ended while you were still going (slow) towards the finish line.
-No proof of time/speed/ etc...

You should REALLY stop trying to impress/convince or show off to us.It is not working and its not getting better buddy.... ;)

Three pics, a nasty leg fracture, that must’ve really hurt, a fuel filter?, and a shaky as hell video of a pretty good launch. That’s all I’ve ever been able to see that you’ve posted before, no vids, pics or attachments.

Three pics, a nasty leg fracture, that must’ve really hurt, a fuel filter?, and a shaky as hell video of a pretty good launch. That’s all I’ve ever been able to see that you’ve posted before, no vids, pics or attachments.
yeah man I'm sorry about those two other pictures I don't know how they got there I'm having massive problems and issues as posting stuff all I wanted to do was show the bike someone said I didn't have a 300 horsepower bike but I love this video. Just coming up to the water box and you can hear the heartbeat of the motor. I was obviously nervous this is ractually my second launch, this first launch I was bouncing the rev limiter three times in one pass so I short shifted this pass for a nine one the bike had at 7 in it but I just raced it in the crazy eights
I’m not even sure who you are arguing with about what. It seemed you were suggesting heads up is easier than bracket racing and I disagreed with that. Nothing else.
I was arguing with Mr Brown, about long swing arms breaking traction, and I showed that they worked in the previous post.

yeah man I'm sorry about those two other pictures I don't know how they got there I'm having massive problems and issues as posting stuff all I wanted to do was show the bike someone said I didn't have a 300 horsepower bike but I love this video. Just coming up to the water box and you can hear the heartbeat of the motor. I was obviously nervous this is ractually my second launch, this first launch I was bouncing the rev limiter three times in one pass so I short shifted this pass for a nine one the bike had at 7 in it but I just raced it in the crazy eights
I was arguing with Mr Brown, about long swing arms breaking traction, and I showed that they worked in the previous post.
Hi Try 3 gear for your burn out. Do them for the same amount of time each time helps your consistency. Find at what tire temp it hooks up best, and see how long it takes to reach that temp.

Apologies for bumping an almost two year old thread.
My bike is a 72” stock shock bike, I am learning how to ride and 60’ better.

1.45 60’-no throwing the clutch as she will stand up.

5.92@119-no spinning down the track and I am still dialing in the tune up top.

The bike has some small things I am working out like tune and 60’. No reason I should not go 5.6-5.7 stock motor on pump gas. I also have stock wheels/Shinko Hook-up that is spinning on the wheel lol.

I have seen a 72” stock motor bike go 5.40’s, check out Enviedking on YouTube.

Back