Shirts

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Great shirts and a great deal on the T-shirts. All of you guys who missed the first round, Come and get them.

We need to spot our fellow brothers and sisters. It is hard to see at the speeds most of you are riding, so get those shirts on. They are sweet-as-heck.

JUST TELL ME WHERE TO GET UM....I WANT ONE IN A LARGE..
smile.gif

actually the first round is still going on, the ones that fronted the money and waited for almost a month are heroes in my opinion, they fronted enough cash to get the ball rolling, now I have enough in stock that I can turn the orders the same night, I just got an order for 4 shirts ten minutes ago, they are packed and ready to ship, I will drop the package off at the post office and in 2 days (US only) they should be at your doorstep. I did find out today guys for the ones that are out of the country the shipping is 4 to 7 days, so if you did not get yours monday you should get them this week!! (We Hope) THe farthest orders yet !!!!!! Sweden, United Kingdom, Canada, and Kuwait!!

Thanks guys this helps with the cost of the 2 T1 circuits here

biggrin.gif
Mahalo ( thank you ) El Capitan. Got mine alllllllll the way out here in the Pacific. Very sweet!

Aloha

Alright,

As the Cap. has said get those orders in. folloow his link or the link at the intro page. We need to see everyone riden with Hayabusa.org.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

All right let's keep this at the top locked so everyone will keep reading.
biggrin.gif

All right let's keep this at the top locked so everyone will keep reading.
biggrin.gif

Hey I need a 2XL can we make that happen? I prefer a long sleeve shirt. How much are the shirts (US) and how do we pay for them. One more do they come in different colors?
waffen036.gif
:usa:

Back