Shirts

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Whew, well the shirts are done, all 250 shirts have been made and are ready to be packed and shipped. Guess what I will be doing tonight !!!! I wanted to thank everyone for being so patient, this has really been a tough one with the house, kids, job and all taking so much time. I will pack em up and get em out to you. Depending on when the post office does their thing most of you should get them Sat or Mon. I am going to post here a list of members that we are shipping after we send them to the post office, that way you will be able to look here and see if somehow I missed your order.

Thanks All

Doug

Captain, you are awsome... keep the hard work.

jump9.gif
kickass.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Here we go, we shipped these members shirts today, check to make sure your name or email is on the list. If you do not see your name here and you have not already received your shirts then contact me. Most of you within the continental US should get your shirts in 2-3 days. Thanks for everything.. We shipped out 60 shirts in this batch. I have plenty of everything here in stock now so you should get shirts within a couple of days, no more long waits when you make an order.

I have removed the email address at the suggestion of a beard member, good thinking.

Kenneth Fields
Josh Burris
Brian Whitby
wesley tidd
Vaughn Ripley
Lainie Paul
Kenneth Weber
Chris Phillips
Richard ONeill
Brian Charles
ANDREW MEAD
Jennifer Doepker
Brian Whitby
Marie Sutton
Elise Chatham
Peter Pezzetta
Gregory Hall
Merle S. Stewart
Laval Poulin
PETER AWEEKY
jeremy wong
Owen Brennan
DUSTIN HASH
Alexandra Ullom
Michael Temple
BJ Newton
Rod Strangio
Richard MacInnes
Robert Jensen
david hicks
david mckinney
Ben Hendrick
Rciardo Cook
Rciardo Cook
Bette Phillips
Werner Swyter
Mark Billett
Willard Pruitt
leonard werner
Donnie Allen
David Shumway
Rosa Richardson
WILLIAM MATHEWS
Bradley Vojtech
Guy Tuxhorn
Skyfy Wireless LLC
David G Boegh
John Edwards
Efren Gonzalez
timothy milden
Trevor Payne
Louis Monteduro
Marc Holloway
Shane Snyder
ANDY WOODHAM
L Gregory Loomar
James Campbell
Lori Ferguson
Donnie Allen
James DeCarr
Charles Brackeen II
Cynthia Garcia
david cubero

just recieved my shirt it is the sh@t! Hey how much would hats be ? Well I think what I should ask is how hard would it be to have them made!

Capt Dougie! Totally superighteousradbadass! Thanx brah da shirts and stuff arrived today. Way cool.

Mahalo nui loa - Kent

Doug,

I received the Black shirts this past Tuesday.  Very nice thanks.  Now I have enough Black and White shirts to last a couple weeks of riding.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

finally got my black 1300 t-shirt... wow! AND perfect timing..... in my box thurs morning (day off) was the shirt, my new summer riding gloves, and the new CD I won from the radio station. needless to say, put on the shirt and gloves and hit the road.
cool.gif

today, my chrome shield showed up!
smile.gif

Back