SHIRTS This week

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
All

THe new shirts are in production in the morning and I pick them up on Wednesday. I will pack them Wednesday night and will ship them on Thursday morning. There is a high likely hood that many of you will receive your shirts by Saturday.
    The guys that are printing the shirts made some other artwork when they were bored one day so I think that I am going to order a limited number of shirts using the following artwork....With the spelling corrections of course

gsxr1300usaback_2.jpg

I would be willing to preorder so that you can get a count before you order.

Count me in....I like it.

Sounds good Capt. BTW, hope you got the little email I sent you regarding the two shirts I ordered. I accidentally ordered a long sleeve shirt in a 3XL and it was supposed to be a short sleeve. I slipped on the ordering form. The second shirt goes to Owen (brennanop) in whatever size he wants. It was a gratitude gift for a favor he did for me. He should have already contacted you. Thanx again.

Brian

Nice.......I'll order one next month. (about to get my steel braids first)
Hey Higg,

Who did you wind up ordering your lines from and if you don't mind me asking...how much?
rock.gif
I'm just curious. I spent approx. $150 for all lines from Newport Cycle Parts. I got Goodbridge lines.

Brian

Well Capt., you know that I am good for at least two. Let us know what you decide and like Greg said..."I would preorder if you'd like also."

Brian

Sounds good Capt.  BTW, hope you got the little email I sent you regarding the two shirts I ordered.  I accidentally ordered a long sleeve shirt in a 3XL and it was supposed to be a short sleeve.  I slipped on the ordering form.  The second shirt goes to Owen (brennanop) in whatever size he wants.  It was a gratitude gift for a favor he did for me.  He should have already contacted you.  Thanx again.

Brian
A large please, thanks again BA!

Thanks for the update Cap, if the timeline works we should have the new shirts Before we go to Vegas!

Back