captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Front left Chest
hayabusa_pocket_small.gif

Back

hayabusa_shirtback_thumb.gif

We need 72 shirts on the order to get a really good rate guys. The shirts are good quality not a cheap throw away. Once the order is made it takes 2 weeks to get them back. I figured in the cost of shipping, and all the setup fees. I have padded the total cost a little just to cover shipping on those orders that are over the average cost. I might even have enough left over to buy a coke. So you want to know the cost
drum roll please dadadaaddadadaddadadadadadaddadaddadada

White long sleeve = $20.00 US
White short sleeve = $17.50

Guys thats the shirt and shipping. Please let me know if you like the artwork that we designed and chose, it simple but not whimpy. If you don't think the price is right then I don't know what I can do. I am not making any money on this and this is the best I can do for now. If we keep ordering shirts then the vendor says he can cut me a huge deal soley off volume. So let me know, I hope you like. Either way maximum71 thanks for putting up with me and me changing everything everytime you got it finished I wanted something else.

Captain

Last edited:
I am setting up paypal now for the orders Marc, everyone needs to remember that I will hold all monies in the business hayabusa owners group paypal account until we either have enough orders or we determine just transfer monies back because we can't make the minnimum order. Everyone good with that, also NO griping please... and most important of all

NO

THAT WORKS FOR ME. PUT A LINK ON THE PAYPAL ONCE YOU HAVE SET UP PLEASE. I WILL ORDER 3 TO START. THE FRONT IS GOOD IT WILL ALLOW FOR OUR HANDLE TO GO UNDERNEATH THE LOGO IF WE WISH ON OUR OWN.

You might want to think twice about keeping any money in a PayPal account. I know a few on the boards that have gotten screwed with PayPal freezing their accounts for absolutely no reason at all.

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

Cool logo.

Does the price go up if you go more than one color?

Maybe having the "Hayabusa" symbol with a little accent color would be nice.

But if the price goes up for two colors, I certianly understand.

There is an accent of yellow on the lettering, if you are referring to the front, I probably will have them match the back........ THere is 4 colors on the back now

Capt,
Are you going to set up a link to the paypal account so we can send the money ASAP? That is all I am waiting for.

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

Sounds great, we will make sure you have enough for order.

NO IF'S AND'S OR BUT'S.

Count me in for a 2XL Long sleeve one for sure!! Where's that link??!! Hey Narcissus - don't be saying that about Paypal - it scares me (I get a lot of my pocket money, er I mean, 'Busa add-on money that way)!
aktion035.gif

OK COM AND GET EM
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

LET'S GET WHAT WE NEED FOR ORDERS QUICKLY. Link is on the front door of the site.

I ordered 3 today. What did you oder?

aktion033.gif

Thnx Captain and Kaw Muncher [Ninja Eater]..just orderd 2
Will wear them with pride..took a ride today with the wife..I love the Bus more this afternoon than i did this morning.....
Cruise in fifth gear and pass cages at will..whatta ride
biggrin.gif

Capt thanks for the friggin t-shirts!! Got 4!! Beat that you guys.

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

Back