Shirts are up and ready to order.

if you carry my shirt out... please keep the shipping fee... put it towards .oRg costs..

after all, the Vman shirts are a steal anyway.. (

I think a Vman tshirt group photo at Bash would rock myself... I bought a couple extras just in case someone forgets... anyone else up for it?

What about a VMAN1300 group ride through the dragon after the photo shoot. Not at VMAN speeds though.

Here are some other pics.....

BB2009Kanji_ShrtTmplt.jpg

VMan1300_ShrtTmplt.jpg

BB2009Kanji_ShrtTmplt.jpg

VMan1300_ShrtTmplt.jpg

Order placed..... thanks Cap. for your effort
Will ship to LYCAN and he will bring it to the bash with him.

I just ordered a bash shirt and a vman shirt. Cant make it down to the bash this year...I'm hoping on the fall bash...will see. Have fun everyone..And ride safe..

Busa whipped I'm with you man. I am thinking about seeing if anyone wants to do a Night run....at a slow sedated pace ;)

We should raise the vman shirt to $50, and lets donate the profits to the cancer society... Do a benefit ride in tribute to VMAN, and raise some $ for the American Cancer Society, Kevin would be proud :thumbsup:

I should have asked this sooner. I want one xl and one big enough to go over gear. Is 4xl big enough for that?

I only say this cuz I got an xl last fall, when it got washed it had some shrinkage to about the size of a large(or what I imagine a large should be)

Back