Shirts are up and ready to order.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys, the artwork has been completed and I have everything ready on Bike-shirts for the orders.

The VMAN1300 shirt is 8.00 plus shipping

The Busa Bash 09 shirts run 15.00 (larger sizes add a couple bucks)

We will have two color short sleeve shirts white and black.

The VMAN1300 shirt

White shirt green and black artwork
Black shirt green and white artwork

Busa Bash 2009 shirt

White shirt red and black artwork
Black shirt red and white artwork

Please everyone note that this is a preorder, I will be taking orders for 7 days so next Mon night I will be taking the orders offline. It will take another 7 -10 days to get the shirts made and then the shipping of 3 - 5 days depending on where you are in the US.

If for some reason the shipping gets too close to the bash and you want me to bring the shirts instead of shipping I will refund your shipping cost at the bash......

The shipping cost is calculated by weight and we have it as accurate as we can get. Shipping averages about 6 dollars some a little more for us some a little less. Overall we break even on the shipping.

Don't worry about the SSL certificate error that you will get. All credit card information is done via paypal behind the scenes and we do not store or process credit cards on the server. We use a plugin to paypal for all transactions.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER FROM BIKE-SHIRTS.COM

Doug

Last edited:
FYI... for those on IE7 and Firefox.. ignore the certificate error.. the site is valid and the certificate just needs renewed... (aww doug?) :)

Also, Doug, is there shipping on "Bash" delivery?

Last edited:
FYI... for those on IE7 and Firefox.. ignore the certificate error.. the site is valid and the certificate just needs renewed... (aww doug?) :)

Hey instead of getting a cert for 300.00 bucks that I don't need I can use the money somewhere else. Since we don't do any actual transactions on the site it seems like the right thing.

hey cap, i was going to order and got to check out and it says security issues in this site and do not continue!???
what's up with that?

hey cap, i was going to order and got to check out and it says security issues in this site and do not continue!???
what's up with that?
as I posted above, just ignore that and add the exception.. the site is more than safe... :)

Doug, get me a CSR and I need to know what you are running (mod_apache?) I got a certificate credit I will give you.. (need addy/phone etc too)

Last edited:
It would be nice if someone could take a shirt over to Kevin, maybe he could see it.

Back