Shirts are done...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Here is the plan...

The Busa Bash and VMAN1300 shirts are done... We will be packing them up and getting the shirts ready for shipping late into the night tonight. We will have them at the post office by 10am and you should start seeing them come in Tues or Wed of next week. If there are ANY issues with anyone that is leaving before next Friday please let me know and I can bring your shirts with me to the bash.....

I will post pics of the shirts up tonight so you can see them...

cap

Little thread jack

Was there ever a decision made on the other shirts you were asking if we would be interested in, were there enough yeahs to get them made.

Little thread jack

Was there ever a decision made on the other shirts you were asking if we would be interested in, were there enough yeahs to get them made.

Thread jacks are OK.....

We wanted to get the shirts we 'owed" out before we started a new project... I have the artwork and we sold hundreds of each of the designs that you are talking about many years ago.

I am working on an order now that we can hopefully get done before the bash so we can take them with us and sell them at the Gap. When we get back those shirts will be a stock item on bike-shirts.com

By taking the new shirts (If we can pull it off) then we can help save in shipping cost.

CAp

Thanks for the efforts Doug, if it is any easier on mine, you can just hand them to Steve..

Thanks for the efforts Doug, if it is any easier on mine, you can just hand them to Steve..

Steve said he would use them as polish rags before he gave them to you...

Any word on the other project

yep, I promise the project will be a success!

As most of you know the bash will be a little different this year for a couple of reasons...

1. Without Kevin there because of his passing he will be missed.
2. Our very own MC_Mustang aka Major Hughes is serving in Iraq.

We are honoring Kevin's memory with the new shirts at the bash this year and I know that Shawn is miserable not being able to go. You folks don't know what the admins have done and continue to do for me (and you) every day. I relied heavily on Shawn to help make decisions around here and I hate that he is missing the bash... We have chatted online a few times since he has been deployed and I wanted you all to see something before he does... Shawn had mentioned to me that he would like a VMAN shirt to honor Kevin in his own way, he popped off and made a comment about wearing it under his uniform in IRAQ...

The members were able to choose from black and white shirts.....

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like you to see the hayabusa.org 09 LE busa bash shirts....

Only for Shawn and Manny so they can be a part of us while we are at the bash.........

Olive Green Busa Bash shirts

We pray for you each night Shawn and want you to know that we miss, respect and honor your service....

Thank You....

shawn2.jpg

Last edited:
Back