Shirt or Decal?

Shirt or Decal? - Have you done either or both?

• I have bought one or more Hayabusa.org shirts.

Votes: 94 100.0%
  • I have or plan to buy one or more decals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am planning on buying a shirt.

• I have not bought either?

• I would like to make a suggestion for items to be purchased.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Maybe this will help the captain and company. No shame either way you answer more of a ruler to help measure whats going on in the form of support. Thanks to everyone who keeps this site up and running! Oops the only thing I forgot was to include the purchase of both items. Since a member can only vote once, sorry.

Dear Cap. You make em I will buy them. What ever it is. You make em and I will help sell them, no matter what it is. biggrin.gif

ditto.. unless it's diamond plated gold studded seat covers with Hayabusa.org embrored in pink lacey writing.

that should have been Gold plated, diamond studded ... sorry I got excited thinking of the lacey writing.

Riding the bike to see Biker Boyz! Sounds like fun. You might of just started a trend, Cache.

I would answer the poll but theres a problem, I have bought more than one shirt and plan on gettin a couple of the stickers, so I would have to vote more than once.

This does seem to be a problem! Unfortunately I didn't think about this until just now. Speaking of decals, whats the word Captain?

Not sure what the decals look like? Is there a pic somewhere of them?

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I have the white t-shirt, need a black one.  Any word on when the black t-shirts will be available?  I read the thread on the design of the black t-shirts.  I'm happy with the current design on a black t-shirt.
eyes.gif

Taking mine to Daytona Short and long. White, I will wait for the black or jsut buy some more white.

New shirts and stickers will be here soon! Captain is working on stickers now...

devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back