Shirt Design

DougE

Registered
I recently got back into digital drawing and had an idea for a shirt. This is a concept that I’m working on and won’t be finalized for a while since it has to be fine tuned a bit. Still need to refresh my skills on the tablet. I’d like to hear feedback on the design.

If anyone can take this design and make it into a shirt, feel free to use it.

8AC01692-2A9B-491B-8EFC-C20FCA172ECC.png

I recently got back into digital drawing and had an idea for a shirt. This is a concept that I’m working on and won’t be finalized for a while since it has to be fine tuned a bit. Still need to refresh my skills on the tablet. I’d like to hear feedback on the design.

If anyone can take this design and make it into a shirt, feel free to use it.

View attachment 1648973
Looks lovely. If we have adequate orders we can get these made here in India & shipped across. Perhaps some design or a riders nickname can be added at the back. Different color schemes can be used.

Better clear that with Captain. He owns the org and the rights to use it in this way.
Im not printing anything with the orgs name nor do I intend to make money off these designs if they go into shirts.

Simply wanted to share a design that could potentially be used for shirts as they have been made in the past. I stated that the design can be used freely.

The org has helped me learn a lot about the busa so designing something was a small contribution that could be used by others.

@captain Please delete the thread if not appropriate or violates any rules.

Im not printing anything with the orgs name nor do I intend to make money off these designs if they go into shirts.

Simply wanted to share a design that could potentially be used for shirts as they have been made in the past. I stated that the design can be used freely.

The org has helped me learn a lot about the busa so designing something was a small contribution that could be used by others.

@captain Please delete the thread if not appropriate or violates any rules.
I was not implying you were doing anything wrong. Just saying as a courtesy clear it with Captain. I don't think he will mind at all and he has let people do this sort of thing in the past. My apologies as I probably should have sent this issue to you in a PM. My intent was not to rain on your parade. Hopefully, you will move forward with the shirts, they look great and it's a cool idea. We all enjoy the org and think of it as our place, but I myself have been guilty of forgetting that Captain ownes it legally and it's his baby.

I was not implying you were doing anything wrong. Just saying as a courtesy clear it with Captain. I don't think he will mind at all and he has let people do this sort of thing in the past. My apologies as I probably should have sent this issue to you in a PM. My intent was not to rain on your parade. Hopefully, you will move forward with the shirts, they look great and it's a cool idea. We all enjoy the org and think of it as our place, but I myself have been guilty of forgetting that Captain ownes it legally and it's his baby.
No worries at all. I wasn’t offended and wanted to provide clarification as well. I put the design out there with the possibility of it being used. I just enjoy drawing and was inspired by an older thread of someone asking for shirts.

I like your original more. I imagined the highlighted kanji as a continuum of the bike and also the rider. I still perceive the solid kanji as the rider but miss something representing hardware through the middle.

If you want the kanji to be seen from far away, the solid kanji does accomplish that better.

I'll take 1.How much?
@DougE was nice enough to pass on to me the Gen2 version of the design.
I've got shirts at the printer currently - a test run - and should have samples and pricing in about a week for the ORG's consideration.

Shirts will have Doug's Gen2 design on the back (applies to all basic clothing colors):
Samp2.B.png

and this on the pocket position:
Samp2.png

If @captain approves, I'll happily ship items to members at cost + freight. Should be right around $20 USD OTD for all USA members (int'l shipping costs TBD).

These designs can be printed on any item of clothing (hoodies, e.g.) and in a wide selection of sizes/colors.

Back