Shipping your Busa

timmat1

Registered
Trying to ship from FL to NY cheapest place I've found is 500. Does anyone know of anywhere cheaper? It's a wrecked bike so dont need it all crated/sealed up. Thanks
muscle.gif

Drain oil, remove fuel tank lay down on skid and call Fedex freight they were great with moving heavy A/C units for me (units weigh 400-600 lbs)

Do you know the appox price? ( bike weights about 400 pounds) (no body)

I am still in Afghanistan and dont leave till friday... thanks
beerchug.gif

Find someone from up North going to bike week and have them bring it back for you.

Lots of trailers headed that way and back in the next month.

You can probably make that a diddy move. The military should pick it up. Are you transfering from Cal? Anyway I am just south of drum so when you get here let me know and I will help you get your bike back together.

I'm at drum already... well kinda.. in afghanistan, but was at drum a year before I came out here... We'll have to meet up and hit the road... but I'm a spoiled rider and dont like riding under 60 degrees..... I know... I need to migrate south but soon... ets in 3.5 years.... gonna see if I can go recruiter.... just to go south...

I just got the busa parts bike on ebay... and need it for the motor...
super.gif
thanks for your guys help... I'll do a little more research ....

BTW... has anyone ever used USHIP.COM before? it's kinda an ebay for shipping prices... just wondering.. thanks
beerchug.gif

timmat1 :

When you get back get in touch.

IF you need help getting back her put back together  I am 20 min from FT Drum.

+ 1 for the use of Foward Air --- Stonecastle rd in Newburgh NY I have shiped rear ends /role cages / Full sets of slicks. They are the best price

fla to ny for $500 seems like a good deal.I had mine shipped from Ohio to Philly,best deal I got was $350...ebay has a shipping site where people bid on your shipment

OOSSCAM... your welcome to come over if you want... I wont really need help.. I've put together 3-4 bikes now... from the frame up...  
super.gif

still have your camaro?  I had a 98 ws6... bought it salvage and turned her into this
263437_4_full.jpg

I miss it
sad.gif

1200 miles divided by 40 MPG = 30 gallons

30 gallons * $2.50 = $75 Shipping (if it wasn't wreaked)

Uship is good. I have used it before. It is just like ebay with the movers doing the bidding for your work.

It goes for any moving company that you should investigate them PRIOR to using them. Epinions.com is a good site for this. I'm sure there are others too...

Good luck!

Hey man the south is not all it is cracked up to be I just came out of Pensacola FL 2 weeks ago and I am loving this NY weather. But anyway I will drop your sid in my emaillist and we will do some riding this spring. I aint spoiled just thin blooded still so I have no problem waiting till 65 degree days this year.

YA still have the Camaro got her to the low 11's now i can not get it inspeced been off the road 2 years once this dam state put the OBD2 inspection in. Hate this state so many reasons.

Don't know what to do I have efi live pro so i am going to have to start switching on/off  codes  just playing with the ecm to get her to pass.

Well if you need anything let me know.

Try to get in touch in the nice weather hits i like   RT 301 or Rt 218 nice ride.

Nice ride by the way looks good

Ever get down to E-town to run her on the track.

There are few of us up here with F-body's

let me know take it easy

Back