shinko 005 advanced

I ordered mine on thursday, wrecked the bike on sunday and got the tire on monday
guns.gif

i have a size 200 shinko on the rear of mine and ive never had a problem with it wet or dry. Drove down from atl all the way to tampa no issues. it does make a humming noise though not enough to irritate you but it is noticable. it handles pretty well in the corners. ive gotten it almost to the edge of the tire and it stuck, so im pretty impressed.

Love em for the track... have to take it easy on the street for the first few min though, don't handle so well cold, but that's all tires...
beerchug.gif

they are pretty good tires. My uncle actually has one on the back of his turbo bike and it hooks pretty good on the track.

How much are these puppies compared to say the metzlers or Bridgstone's...I have seen them but was kinda afraid of them. Thanks,
tiptoe.gif

These are the "Stealth" tires right? I know just about everyone out the drag strip runs them, we've got, er had a turbo busa going high 7's running it so it must be pretty stickey. I've got on one my bike on the rear and honestly I love it. I've got it worn down to the sidewall and it feels very confident all the way over. Seems to be lasting quite a while too, I've got ~2500 on it and it still looks to have another 1000 or so on it (I also drag race and have done a few decent burn outs on it) over all I'm really happy with how it's wearing.

Back