Shining up

Crystal-Glo

surface protection products have remarkable cleaning, revitalizing, and protection properties. Unique ingredients produce a deeper, richer, more color intensive gloss, while wrapping your motorcycle in a superior level of long lasting protection. They really do work. Year after year Crystal-Glo continues to earn prestigious Best Product Awards for innovation, excellence and quality.

The secret of Crystal-Glo products is the unique acrylic base that revitalizes and restores color. It fuses to the surface, filling the minute paint pores to give a very high luster mirror-finish with easy wipe-on, wipe-off application. And nothing sticks to Crystal-Glo...not bird droppings, oil, grease, or grime...one you have used Crystal-Glo insects and dirt just wipe off, easily.
tounge.gif

I use stuff called Zaino. I got used to using it through the car show community. It is pretty awesome.

I think the best thing you can do for your bike is the same as the best thing you can do for your car.

Go buy either Mother's or McGuire's clay bar kit. I think it runs around $15. Use the clay bar and spray first. This gets tar, bugs, blemishes, sap, etc. off and will leave an incredibly smooth finish. Then Put two coats of wax. You'll be amazed. Soft and smooth as a baby's butt!

For quick detailing i use Honda's cleaner and polish spray. Based on what the guys have been saying in here i'm going to order the Crystal-Glo for my serious washing and waxing.. I use Mothers on my chrome parts.

I use the honda spray for quick jobs also it works good on everything. I will try crystal-glo now
biggrin.gif

ninja eater you sound like a commercial. lol.i use z-best wax. it is made for boats and is very easy to wipe clean and stays glossy for weeks.

Yhea, It does sound like a commercial, but I have never been so impressed with a polish. Every time that I go out someone comments about the bike just coming out of the show room. the acrylic base is best that I have seen, and I have used most on bikes and sports cars.

Back