Shinedown, Seven Mary Three and P.O.D.

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
At the PCola Bay Center seeing the concert... Snooki's doing it right!

image-340021411.jpg

image-340021411.jpg

image-1752088042.jpg

Mr and Mrs Awesome are here too!!!

image-1752088042.jpg

Oh man I'd love to be at that show right now. Scream your lungs out a little louder for me.

Show was awesome!!! It wasn't seven Mary three, it was Three days Grace... They were weird, but good... They should have opened for POD and Shinedown!

likes like you guys are having too much fun without me! :laugh: glad you had a great time :beerchug:

POD is one of my favorite bands, but the acoustics are terrbile in the Pensacola Bay Center. I think if the concert was at the beach it would have sounded way better, but still a very cool concert! This dude and his chick tried to move in on our seats when Melissa and I took a stroll, but I asked nicely and he moved! :evil2:

They came through this area last week. Missed it..... but seen POD a couple months ago with Daughtry and 3 Doors Down.
Which leads full circle to when I first saw 3 Doors Down several years ago when Superman tour was going around.....ShineDown was with them and they were just starting out.:beerchug:

POD is one of my favorite bands, but the acoustics are terrbile in the Pensacola Bay Center. I think if the concert was at the beach it would have sounded way better, but still a very cool concert! This dude and his chick tried to move in on our seats when Melissa and I took a stroll, but I asked nicely and he moved! :evil2:
You are such a nice guy :laugh: Melissa was probably mean mugging them :whistle:

I wonder why they moved when you asked nicely ??? did you flash a gang sign at him and make your bicep 'pop'? :whistle:

You guys are obviously having way too much fun...

Back