Shift Happens

Ride_or_Fish

Donating Member
Registered
As if there's already too much to think about in this day and age, here's an interesting presentation. I can't vouch for its validity but it is worth seeing if you want another perspective on which way the world is heading.

Shift Happens

SHOCKED.gif

Amazing!
SHOCKED.gif

And yet the Hayabusa has only gone up 41ccs in 8 years! Now that's advanced technology!
beerchug.gif
super.gif

my take?...

1. Nintendo spends twice as much advertising to our children than we do educating them...

2. War and Famin are on their way....and rid'in hard in the last stretch to get here...

3. "WE"....are Rome.

as the poor laborers FLOCKED to the city of rome to live off the welfare like give-aways of wouldbe politicians and statesmen...farmers flooding the city as their fields lay in waste....living free in the city off of the many politically driven "Give-Aways"....REFUSING TO LEAVE...reluctant to go back to their plows...and even Great Ceasars Guardsmen killing them in the streets could not drive them from the city and chase them back to their plows...and as Ceasar was a visionary..he alone now knew the end that would soon come....and that the end that was coming to his people was so horrific that Burning The City To The Ground was a far more pleasant ending...than what was in store for him and his people....and the emotional weight of knowing....that history would record that.....

he...(ceasar)..was their leader at the time of their peoples greatest failure.

"Our 0wn" have already given us away folks...from the inside out...the sad part?....we let it happen...and as it turns out?..our generation will be the first generation thgat's ever left the next generation "LESS THAN"...any previous generation ever left their children in the history of our nation.

We will leave them an economically pummeled nation who's credibility as a world leader has been crushed....FUBAR...in a world whose ecology has reached an imbalance greater than ever previously recorded by man.....as they tattoo, pierce and mutilate themselves in revolt of our shortcomings....our children.

I work with a master machinist whose busted his azz all his life...raised two children...set his wife up years ago with a local window tint biz that operates to this day...and through lifes circumstances and medical issues that seem to keep cropping up on him with his age?...and through no fault of his own?....last week i told him...

"Damn Dave...you look like he11....are ya having problems at home or didja drink too much cheap whiskey last night?"

His reply?...

"Neither."

Me: "Well whats up brother?...you feel'in okay?"

Him: "No."

then sheepishly with head hung low...he confides in me...

"With the new prescription laws and prices and our shiddy $150 a week family healthcare rates I haven't been able to afford re-filling my blood pressure meds for a week now....and it's got me all fugged up."

I shook my head and had to turn away to keep him from seeing my eyes well up....with sympathy for him...and the rage in my heart of what things have become....and the shame of knowing that i was not in a position to offer help to this friend of mine who's lifes health is literally a ticking time bomb yet...he still reports to work and struggles through each day.

That's NOT the world our nations fathers father left them.

and i fear that what we leave our children shall be far worse.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Yup, seen it.  

The future is very scary.  All of our past wars occured when there was plenty of room on the planet.  Future wars will be over space(land type not outer).  Water and food are going to become a scarce resource....

and justa sorta sprinkle a 'lil gas on the fire here...check this out....

"China would also hire overseas management and investment professionals to help run the fund."

most may not realize what a powerful statement that is to make...based on the underlying facts and true demeanor...as follows..

1. China is now hiring American Citizens.....

2. who are our best investment professionals...

3. to MANAGE THEIR overseas investment funds.

and?...our federal reserve (that is currently at 2/3rds of it's normal cushion levels) is going to jump in and subsidize china's losses with their american hedge fund investments?

can you say "Tail Wagging The Dog"?.......Good!
biggrin.gif

now...can you say "Eco-Political Conflict-Of-Intrest"?.....

well.....read about it here...

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/070819/china_financial_agency.html?.v=1

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back