SHHH!   Don't tell advertisers or media

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
words speak loud with actions

Last edited by a moderator:
What??? That doesn't work?
SHOCKED.gif

(Fate @ Aug. 25 2007,07:40) What??? That doesn't work?
SHOCKED.gif
Sure it does. We've all been subjected to it most of our lives.

look up NLP on google and do some reading. first it was 70's mind control project, then slowly lost interest - or did it? things go away the the government wants to go away

NLP works!!! Trust me. I've been studying it for a couple years now.
Even basic Neuro-linguistic programming can greatly increase your chances for landing a job or a date. Buy a book and discover how it works...
beerchug.gif

I have been practicing NLP for about 14 years now. I started learning it when I was in college, and continued learning and teaching it in the Army. It is a very useful tool to have for job interviews, review boards, speeches, sales, etc. I have been told my numerous people that I am a very influential person, and a generally good leader, and I can thank my use of NLP for that I am sure.

post up some good books on the subject that you recommend.
E

If men could figure out how to do this, would there be a difference between women and men (besides guy parts and girl parts)??
tounge.gif
By the way if someone touched me that much in conversation they better be female and ready for another date.

".... These aren't the droids we're looking for.... you can go about your business.... move along, move along!" - Jedi mind tricks

Back