Sheriff's new car

darth frosty

Registered
Sheriff's car  
The Kern County, California, Sheriff's Department orders plain white
patrol units and has the graphics applied locally. In this case, what
they ordered was not quite what they got.

This car was driven for 1 week before an officer noticed what the graphics company employee did on the passenger side of the car.  The employee did this on his last day working for the graphics company before he retired .

sherrif.jpg

AAARRRGGGGHHH!!! Our firewall blocks photobucket.
guns.gif

That's a good one. Wish I had a picture of this one, but many years ago in the town I grew up in a buddy of mine was hired to design and paint the logo on our town's LEO cages. He painted the most beautiful scenery for the background - but if you looked very closely, the entire background between the trees was filled with pot plants. None of the "officials" ever noticed it and they drove around for years with that logo - we still laugh about it today.

That's a good one.  Wish I had a picture of this one, but many years ago in the town I grew up in a buddy of mine was hired to design and paint the logo on our town's LEO cages.  He painted the most beautiful scenery for the background - but if you looked very closely, the entire background between the trees was filled with pot plants.  None of the "officials" ever noticed it and they drove around for years with that logo - we still laugh about it today.
I didn't know onayone in Alabam knew what pot is..
laugh.gif
I can say that I'm from Fort Payne
smile.gif

That's a good one.  Wish I had a picture of this one, but many years ago in the town I grew up in a buddy of mine was hired to design and paint the logo on our town's LEO cages.  He painted the most beautiful scenery for the background - but if you looked very closely, the entire background between the trees was filled with pot plants.  None of the "officials" ever noticed it and they drove around for years with that logo - we still laugh about it today.
I didn't know onayone in Alabam knew what pot is..
laugh.gif
  I can say that I'm from Fort Payne
smile.gif
pot, aint that somn ya cook taters in?

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

funniest thing i saw all day

I'd love it if I were a cop with that on the side of my car.

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

It Took them 1 WEEK to Notice the Decal's, 1 WEEK !!!!  That is 7 Full Days. or 84 FULL Hours in a 12 Hour Shift for Most Police Officers.
wowold.gif
wowold.gif
crazy.gif

wowold.gif

Back