Sheeee's Blaaaack.....with black accents.

Rollin20z

Registered
:laugh: Well as some of you may remember my green fairings went away with the 07 I just got rid of. So I had these blacks as a extra set and figured I'd see if i like the murdered out look. While I was at it I redid the front with a new Gen 2 set-up, replaced clutch line with braided,new brakes,black sprocket to match,blacked out stator cover,220 gauges,speedo healer,Benji screen. Was gonna put the Marchesini's on it but decided to stay with the Marvic's for now and put the Marchesini's on the Gen 2. Now to just decide on some mirrors cause I can not get used to having none, kept glancing last night and just seen road beside me.:laugh: Stuck a Tobin seat on it also, and after first little ride last night I'm not to sure about it. Just don't know if I like the way it push's you back in seat and with the 1-1 1/2" drop along with the rearsets it just sorta gives a funny feel. Almost like your on a juiced up cruiser.:laugh:

Anyhow I'll give it a couple weeks to see how I like it, cause first I need to recolor the Gen 2.

Couple before and now pics.

DSCN7416.jpg

DSCN7698.jpg

DSCN8300.jpg

DSCN8306.jpg

DSCN8332.jpg

DSCN8327.jpg

DSCN8318.jpg

DSCN8325.jpg

Nice.Looks like the green is bleeding thru or is that my imagination??It looks kinda short with that tire hugger on the rear.Never seen a busa with that on there before.Are those CF wheel??

Be careful Sir as you just picked up 10 HP with the black!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

thanks guys, big change going from sublime green to all black. going from glow in the dark to don't leave it without lights on in the dark.:laugh:

Nice.Looks like the green is bleeding thru or is that my imagination??It looks kinda short with that tire hugger on the rear.Never seen a busa with that on there before.Are those CF wheel??

Only green I seen is the antifreeze in the reservoir and reflection from the grass. ??? Considering these fairings were black/silver it would be kinda hard for the green to bleed thru.:rofl: no shorter than normal, Harris carbon hugger. Also the rims are Marvic magnesium wheels, was gonna go with the BST carbon's and then decided to go mag because of durability. Would hate to get a crack in a carbon wheel andf not be able to see it and then have it come apart at high speed, at least mag is more likely to bend.

Be careful Sir as you just picked up 10 HP with the black!

That's ok, since I replaced the 42 supersprox with a 40 Driven black it will compensate for it.:laugh:

looks great Roll'n, you change your paint more then my wife changes shoes

Gotta keep it fresh, same as when you were a teenager and you got too content with the same girl and needed to change up.:rofl:

That black looks mean as heck, and the lime was really unique--especially how the fender and panels were edited with the black.

Back