She turned 40,000 miles (pix)

congratulations on rollin over 40k. still looks great. :thumbsup:
when you do your sprockets, check out your crush drive rubbers, and maybe time to do a re-torque on all you nuts-n-bolts too.
keep on ridein safe and smart.:beerchug:

Nice bike.
Are we supposed to replace the chain and sprockets? Have I been a neglectful parent to my baby?
Will " i didnt know what I was doing" hold up in court? :laugh:

thanks for the compliments i changed the sprockets & chain today i will try to post pics
of my old sprockets later you guys will be surprised how good they looked

congratulations on rollin over 40k. still looks great. :thumbsup:
when you do your sprockets, check out your crush drive rubbers, and maybe time to do a re-torque on all you nuts-n-bolts too.
keep on ridein safe and smart.:beerchug:

Good call on the cush rubber's. I'am @ 37k and on my 3rd. set including the orig's. I was thinking plug's are recommended @ 8k mile's. Congrad's on racking up the mile's. I can't wait to hit 100k.

This is what I like to see, congrats. I have a custom M109R that I hope to do a trade for a Busa and then I'll be putting that motor and all that goes with it in a Can Am Spyder. I have 45K on it in just over two years and I was hoping that the Busa would do me good for the long haul too. I love this motor. :super:

what is the stock amount of teeth on a sprocket? i want to get a new sprocket and chain but i dont know the amount of teeth or the size chain i need...

and should i go with more or less teeth? im looking to keep speed but also keep fuel mileage reasonable and not rediculous

Mine ha39,969 miles.

So that means my bike and my daughter both will turn 40 Monday.:rofl:

Gurrera:cheerleader:
HPIM5283 [50%].jpg
Untitled.jpg

HPIM5283 [50%].jpg

Untitled.jpg

Back