Shark evoline 3, illuminated ~moovit~

ICEMANN

Registered
EVOetecProfilLumNuit_10_1372_201012714958.jpg

Im seriously considering the evoline 3 helmet ~moovit~ addition. Anyone seen one live. I tried to get a version 2, but couldnt get one in the USA last year.
Version 3, lighter, quieter, etc etc.

Wondering how long the glow last's vs recharge time in the sun. Or is it a battery. No one discusses that part of it.

"The luminescent graphic of the EvoLine Moovit Lumi benefits from the latest technological and cosmetic evolutions. EvoLine Moovit Lumi graphic has been developed with the "big bang lite" process. This system ensures the ability to the rider to be always seen. The double advantage is: you do not look like anyone, and you are seen at night.

The Photo-luminescent ink has the ability to absorb light and to re-issue it. The ink then reloads with light within 30 minutes and re-issues it for up to 2 hours depending on the graphic used with the photo-luminescent ink. When you ride in the city or in an area with night lights, the ink reloads and you are seen during your ride. This ink is guaranteed non-toxic and non-irradiating. The manufacturers warranty does not apply on the photo-luminescent graphic since this varies depending on the frequency and conditions of using the product by the owner"

SOoo, BIG E did you happen to just have handy the tag off the helmet itself? laughin...

I wish someone had a nite photo of an actual helmet not a photoshop neon glow effect ...

I have been considering a Shark helmet to, but considering is all I can do since they don't make helmets my size, guess Shark thinks if your head is big enough you really don't need a brain bucket :moon: :laugh:

what do these lids price out at? i may upgrade next year and this wouldn't be a bad idea. ???

Found on revzill.com $449 free shipping. Was first place popped up on search. Helmet city has them, same price. Hope this helps

The new evoline helmets have round sizes as well which fit pretty darn good. I love the flip all the way back feature. Makes drinking something really easy. ALl around very nice helmet. my 02 cents

I have one of the 1st Gens. Been my main lid for a few years now. Open face without the pull back like a normal flip lid. Can ride with the shield up without it trying to tear off your head. When the temps drop, or raining, just lock in the chin bar. The only gripe is that it's not a really good rain helmet, fogs easily, and the drip seal leaks. Also if riding in light rain/mist, the water bounces off the open sides and back to the inside of the shield, so getting the chin bar down early helps with that.
All in all a great spring/summer lid, OK in the fall, yet will probably wear my Shoei-flip this winter, as it's a much better helmet for that time of year.

Back