Sharing My Experience From Yesterday

PBiddy412

Registered
I was leaving work yesterday and well it decided to rain so I go out and venture in the rain. I get onto the highway and well the truck moves over and since its raining I speed up a bit and get ahead of him. Well I'm doing enough to keep ahead of him and he speeds up. Then he just rides right next to me spraying water on me so I speed up again, get ahead. Well, he speeds up too. Its pretty much a straight away and I'm doing about 90 on my bike just to stay away from this truck. Well I honestly believe the truck was doing well over 90 because he caught up to me fast so I decided to slow down. He does the same and rides right next to me again. So I speed up again and just take off and fly to the nearest exit while this ahole is speeding up again. I didn't want to speed in the rain and I didn't want him spraying me with large amounts of water. It was almost like he was out to get me. So I get off at the nearest exit with the ahole behind me speeding to catch up. As soon as I get off the exit the Trailor slams on his breaks and goes along doing the speed limit. This was on my Bandit 600s (Looking for hayabusa hence reason i'm here
smile.gif
) and I'm glad there was plenty of straight away with the rain and all but the truck was being ridiculous. Anyways, I had to rant, just be careful out there, you never know what aholes want to do to us motorcyclist. Anyways, thats my rant.

Whatever you do...dont handout free "One Finger Victory Salutes" because this will guarantee some sort of altercation...either involving vehicles...or roadside nature
blush.gif

you gotta love people like that. You did the right thing.

Well you came to the right place, get a Busa and that will never happen again.
smile.gif

Back