Shanling,99'busa,Prouddad,07vigorblue ride

99'busa

Donating Member
Registered
heading back to indy from ? (Proud dad) will tell
laugh.gif
On the highway my frt. tire decides to go flat NOT LOW, FLAT. Here are some pics of the whole trip and lunch

shangling (mark) showing up at my house

2539924210_a58a7423df_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
me, proud dad (wayne), mark meeting 07vigorblue (larry) in nashville

2539926068_01e4cb91ca_b.jpg

Mark got a bug in his eyes or alleries or something.

2539927094_82763a0a0d_b.jpg

This is another at the place for lunch. It is called Brocks in Brownstown. They serve up real mashed potatoes. They peel em and make em themselves. Good ole home cooking!

99busa_004.jpg

This is a shot of 99'busa (Chris) loading up on Fix-A-Flat to get him home. We were doing some 120 MPH sustained riding right before his tire went flat. Good Lord above was watching out for us today.
bowdown.gif

99busa_007.jpg

sure sorry I could not make it in time... (circumstances beyond my control)... you guys riding again tomorrow?

Proud Dad was trying to figure out where we were exactly. He was having a tough time. Wonder why? See my next post to find out...

99busa_008.jpg

sure sorry I could not make it in time... (circumstances beyond my control)... you guys riding again tomorrow?
Not me unless I can get a new tire on Sunday
winkold.gif
I will ride tomorrow. Would have to be after noon though.

And finally...here is the tire...:(
Its actually flater than it looks. there was 0 air in it. how it did not break the seal i dont know. I knew something was wrong when I couldnt get the bike to hardly turn ON THE HIGHWAY even to change lanes. When we slowed down I could HEAR it
wowold.gif
I immediatly pulled over and waited 30min for them to realize i was not with them anymore.
laugh.gif

j/k

Somebody needs to make mention of Larry's straight pipes! Holy Cow they were loud. Some guy on a Harley was cracking his pipes so Larry fires his bike up and cracks his. WOW, made the Harley seem quite. We made Larry ride in the back cause he was too loud. Larry went home after lunch so it was just 99'busa(Chris), Proud Dad(Wayne), and me going back when Chris's tire got tired. Since everyone loves pictures, this last one is my bike.

99busa_006.jpg

I have a tire here if you have a way to get it put on... I have either a brand spanking new BT021 or a Corsa3 with about 50% of the tread left..(you can have that tire for free)

Let me know, I think I can carry a tire on the busa huh?

Back