shamrock/ortiz

Superbusa

Registered
spike.jpg

ill take ortiz

I'll take Sham-rusty, gettin his azz pounded thoroughly before the ref jumps in and slips on all Ken's blood on the mat tryin to stop Tito from breakin Ken's jaw in four places!

We should not bet on who will win but how much Shamrock will whine this time about not getting a fair fight and want another rematch.

they both will whine about it when its over. shamrock is my favorite, but i think ortiz might be the better fighter as of now. but then again it just takes one punch or hold to win it.

If Shamrock tries to go toe-to-toe, I think Ortiz will handily win. If he uses his considerable submission skills, I can see him winning. I haven't seen Shamrock do anything other than try to standup which is not his strong point at his age.

shamrock is a legend and has helped make this sport what it is today but his time has passed. Just like Randy Coture. Awesome guys, Awesome fighters but you can't do this your whole life.
super.gif

Ortiz is going to dominate again! That is why this one is free. They can't get a draw on this again. Last one was over swick quick! The only way to make money on this will be if Tito takes a dive but that would never happen. Ken is past his prime. He lets his anger get the best of him. He sucks on his back. Lay there and punch me and don't forget an elbow to break it up some please.

Shamrock is better off getting his little brother Frank to fight Tito. At least he has 1 victory against Tito under his belt. Cool thing about that fight was that Frank used brain and not brawn to beat Ortiz ... maybe Ken can learn from that, but I doubt it.

It's all hype anyway... Like they are trying to turn it into something that it is not.
Plenty of men on this earth could whoop on those boys if the showed up. But these guys do it for a living and the mythical strong man exists on some farm somewhere...

I know Ortiz won but I am down in Florida right now and have not seen fight. Anyone seen any links online yet!!! I have to see it and do not have cable here.

(Projekt @ Oct. 09 2006,04:57) It's all hype anyway... Like they are trying to turn it into something that it is not.
Plenty of men on this earth could whoop on those boys if the showed up. But these guys do it for a living and the mythical strong man exists on some farm somewhere...
They exist every day in the military man. All thoes who have served know a hand ful of special ops guys that could take either one of these guys...

Back