Shameless plug for foot anchors....

Busabim

Registered
Greetings,

This morning was finally warm enough here in the Northeast to really make good use of the foot anchors on the ramps.

I moved the position of the post so it is back and no longer in line with the shifter point. It is much easier for the leg to lift against the anchor now. There is so much adjustability on the grid of aluminum you need to really experiment to find the optimum position.

I have a size 9 boot and I just realized the length of the foot is a major factor in the mounting point for the anchor.

It is very worthwhile to play around with the post position to find an effective position.

In my case I moved the post back and it is much easier now for the leg. I circled the original position to indicate the difference.

The distance from the footpeg to the foot anchor is the key.

If only I could ride like Marquez now...

20150719_102320-1_1_.jpg

For more info www.fasturns.com our own member IG is the inventor of this helpful device.

BB

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw an these in person on a Gen 1 Busa last week. I am not a roadracer, so any opinion I have about their function is useless, however - I can tell you that foot anchors are very well made. The machining is nice, the grooves in the anchors themselves are cut in such a way that they keep your foot from sliding out, but you can easily slide your foot in towards the bike. I was very impressed with the execution, IG did his homework, these are very, very nice and they fit the bike well. You'll never see these babies in a Yanashiki catalog . . .:whistle:

Back