shafted by another member...

thats screwed up man. i to am dealing with this with fatty pipes. cept mines for almost 400 dollars.

If the guy does this to other people as well those $30 add up real quick.
Good luck in getting this sorted out.

Pwall?

I think I remember that name.

From florida, a while back maybe a year ago.

Was blasting a site sponcer or someone like that about buying a wide tire kit, installing it himself and jacking it up, blamed the shop.

Also said he was parting multiple busa's out.

This may have been the same guy that said his wife made the purchase on his behave, and was over charged. And didn't notice because he has hundreds of thousands of dollars that go thru his card on a monthly basis.

My memory isn't good(bt), I might be mixing up people and situations, but I dam sure remember pwall because it's short for "paul wall" and I pointed that out in his post.

I'd be leary of receiving part from this seller.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Might recommend you talk to one of the admins, as they may be able willing to intercede on your behalf.

In the future, I'd be VERY CAREFUL of any member you do business with. Take a look at their history, profile, previous posts etc. so you can gauge whether or not you think they are worth the risk.

Have you just sent him an invoice via paypal with notes of refund for never shipped parts.

Skydivr, I thought about talking to them. However, I have spent more than $30 of my time on this and just wanted to give others a heads up. I don't expect money or parts.

If he is ok with the situation... then that's to bad, but it all comes around.

Out on tapatalk

What goes around comes around you are right about that.

P.S. You sure have some AWESOME roads out there in OR (Fossil); I rode there with Tufbusa in June. Beautiful.

Pwall?

I think I remember that name.

From florida, a while back maybe a year ago.

Was blasting a site sponcer or someone like that about buying a wide tire kit, installing it himself and jacking it up, blamed the shop.

Also said he was parting multiple busa's out.

This may have been the same guy that said his wife made the purchase on his behave, and was over charged. And didn't notice because he has hundreds of thousands of dollars that go thru his card on a monthly basis.

My memory isn't good(bt), I might be mixing up people and situations, but I dam sure remember pwall because it's short for "paul wall" and I pointed that out in his post.

I'd be leary of receiving part from this seller.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/137434-beware-roaring-toyz.html

Same thing happened a year ago to me with GIXERHP. Bought a tre no show, he said he would send out another one to replace it and again no show. I asked for tracking numbers two times and he said he would get it out to me. Never heard from him again. Just figured the same, karma will run its course.

On the other end, I GAVE a full Hindle exhaust to a memeber and asked him for feedback and never heard from him....members-for-members right?

Same thing happened a year ago to me with GIXERHP. Bought a tre no show, he said he would send out another one to replace it and again no show. I asked for tracking numbers two times and he said he would get it out to me. Never heard from him again. Just figured the same, karma will run its course.

Maybe try PMing him, I ordered some goodies which I thought were defective and he sent a replacement in no time. I ended up buying the replacement part as well.

Via thunderbolt!

Back