shades on the busa

bradsbusa

Registered
here we go with pics for nightshades mod

busa_w_shades_003.jpg

ok hows that ,,,,, 1st leave lenses on bike tape off and wet sand lens with 1000 then spray three light coats wait for paint to go to a flat color in betwween coats then let gry overnight then apply clear three coats and let dry take off tappe and u done i took lenses out first time and after i was done iscratched puttin in so unless u take off front nose u will scratch puttin back in so go the easy way and save some headache believe me now the transformation begins falcon changing to a dragon

busa_w_shades_014.jpg

That might look good on my black nose- what is the product, and do you have a pic with the signal lit in daylight and dark?
rock.gif

(Shibumi @ Sep. 24 2006,19:16) That might look good on my black nose- what is the product, and do you have a pic with the signal lit in daylight and dark?  
rock.gif
its called nightshades made by vht getit on line just google light shines ok in day and better at night if it a prolblem i will go to gsxr 1000 mirrors with turn signals and change color of lights on the busa to a running light ahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i like the evil look, but was wondering if it effects the blinkers brightness at all? does it hinder your brightness at night or in the day?

i personally dont like the blacked out look......... just ghetto and unattractive imo

Back