Sh**t, I'm Getting Old(er)!!!

IndyDave

Registered
Ok, so now I must be at the age (38) where you start to notice stuff like this....

The other day I was going into a store and noticed a local "Vintage Japanese Motocycle Club" having a small show in the same parking lot. Of course I walked over and noticed my old high school ride, a Yami RD400 sitting there amongst a bunch of old bikes.

And then it hit me...you know you're getting older when something you owned is now called "Vintage". Sheesh!

Come on man, 38 ain't old ... ... ... 40 is old
wink.gif

Anywayz, get on the busa and you can cut your age in half (really, it's in the owner's manual). There's no "too young" or "too old" on this board ...

I know that feeling. What makes me feel old is hearing all my favorites from high school on the classic rock station.

I feel old already at 25 because any time I see a group of high school kids I just think to myself "What a bunch of idiots, was I that stupid back then?"

I feel old already at 25 because any time I see a group of high school kids I just think to myself "What a bunch of idiots, was I that stupid back then?"
I have just the exact same thing, but then I remember: I AM still that stupid

I'm thinkin' you mean MOSH-PIT . Right OLD-TIMER. [/QUOTE]
No seriously, a M*A*$*H pit, you go sit in a circle around an open fire and re-tell stories you saw on the show ... Did I mention I have a VERY boring life?

come on now guys, they say you're only as old as ya feel.
Could be good for some........could be bad for some.[/QUOTE]
I think I'd pretty much lose my license ... and SOME of us (we all know who) would be sent back to kindergarden ...

I'm thinkin' you mean MOSH-PIT . Right OLD-TIMER.
No seriously, a M*A*$*H pit, you go sit in a circle around an open fire and re-tell stories you saw on the show ...[/QUOTE]
dont even think about it.....I'm tellin' ya .
yer lookin' at a guy who's got these....

Mash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I be "Vintage" ?
If I still owned my 1984 IT 490 dirt bike?
bought new by me of course !
2 cycle like the old rd's

Would I be "Vintage" ?
If I still owned my 1984 IT 490 dirt bike?
bought new by me of course !
2 cycle like the old rd's
not really like the old rd's they're street....an' sweet, I had an' RDLC (liquid cooled) yer talkin bout sorta on/off road .More towards off. I had a TT . An' a DT.
Would i be Vintage.....I dunno .... yer as OLD as ya feel.

I'm thinkin' you mean   MOSH-PIT .  Right  OLD-TIMER.
No seriously, a M*A*$*H pit, you go sit in a circle around an open fire and re-tell stories you saw on the show ...
dont even think about it.....I'm tellin' ya .
  yer lookin' at a guy who's got these....
What the heck are "these" RSD...... What the heck is a M*A*S*H.
How old are you!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
wasn't it Bryan Adams (a guy from Vancouver) who sang...

"18 till I die" .

For a head of lettuce....yes I am very old ....

For a mountain....I have not even begun in years...

Confucious crap .

Back