Sexy motorcycle safety

"when im driving down the freeway with my family and kids i cant tell them....." says the retard in the cowboy hat!!! Funny his old lady probably slapped him for looking.

The pansy ass liberal in the cowboy hat who probably hides his Playboys out in the shed. Better not ever take his kids to a public beach or to FL. His kids would be scarred for life. Hell he better not take his kids into a walmart during the summer. There are people wearing more revealing things than that billboard shows. I think if it grabs attention then it is working.

That's offensive? Maybe because I'm a rider and I get it or is it that I'm just a horndog?:whistle:

What is offensive, is the countless deaths and injuries caused by the lack of care, attention and plain common sense not being employed while driving. Not to mention the the stress and hurt it causes the family and friends of the victims involved.
People take way to much for granted, operating a vehicle shouldn't be on that list. That is offensive.

+1 to sanket_420

I live in ABQ and drive past that billboard every day on my commute to work. It surely caught my attention and I almost crashed!!!!...Just kidding! Really I am glad it has gotten people talking. I will say this is a dangerous place for motorcycle riders and you have to constantly be on your toes more so than anywhere else I have lived. Just about every week there are news stories abut dead bikers on I-40 and I-25. Last one was about a guy who got creamed by someone towing a trailer then run over twice by other drivers. I see folks jerking their cars around while texting and red light runners on a near daily basis.

Next-up. A Billboard with a dude in a Full Monty pose while he is texting. That will get some attention!!

A picture of a smashed up motorcycle layin on the street with a child standing beside it, head down, with a caption "I miss my Daddy"! would be more effective! IMO.

A picture of a smashed up motorcycle layin on the street with a child standing beside it, head down, with a caption "I miss my Daddy"! would be more effective! IMO.

I agree with this, but the billboard they have up doesn't offend me, and my kids have been exposed to worse watching a rated PG movie! If it's getting attention, perhaps it's doing the job...

That dude in the video has a wife? By his words I would have assumed he was gay for the way he was talking about the billboard... :laugh:

The glove completely just about covers the boobs? plus it stops well before any lower parts come into sight. There are WAYYY more revealing bikinis than that.

Steers and queers.... :rofl:

I think it would be easier to explain to a child about a womans breasts then to explain after slowing down at an accident site of a terrible view of a bikers blood all over the road from being hit by an automobile.

People complain just to be complaining. Nothing wrong with that ad. jeeeeez. Shouldn't even be a story imo.

I've been thinking, If I get killed by a cager when riding my bike around I want someone to take a picture of my bloody corpse with my bike and put it on a billboard along with a damning statement for all to see. Some may say that is going to far or disrespectful to my family, but to me it is reality and would serve as a real life warning of what these jackasses do to riders when they don't pay attention.

Re: .

If the billboard was a picture of me with only a helmet on, it would get a bunch of attention too. (A few eggs and tomatoes, more like). :laugh:

The pansy ass liberal in the cowboy hat who probably hides his Playboys out in the shed. Better not ever take his kids to a public beach or to FL. His kids would be scarred for life. Hell he better not take his kids into a walmart during the summer. There are people wearing more revealing things than that billboard shows. I think if it grabs attention then it is working.
I was down that way for a cruise 4 or 5 years ago and saw a topless woman on the beach. I figured she wasn't from the US :laugh:

Back