Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Now that I have your attention ... hehehe

It would be great if everyone here could plz update your profile. Its cool to see all the posts but its even better to know just a little bit more about you like where your from ... and post a pic if you can on the riders map page. Dont worry we dont need your driver license # or credit card ... no identity theft here. But some post talk about trips, roads ... and we just wanna know where ya comin from and maybe whatcha look like ( especilly the girls ) If you dont know how to update profile let me know I'll walk ya through it - Thanx

biggrin.gif
thumbs-up.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
good one hawaii!!! i confess, you got me!!!
i'm already on the map!!!! within the next 2 weeks i will be getting some "chrome" goodies for the bike and a specialized plate!! can't wait! will post new pix when he's ready to go!!!!!!

Lo
aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

I was afraid to open this post at work so I waited until I got home, crack me up !!!!

Well so far I guess it just us perverts... oh well I was hoping to get the new people to list more details & pics keep trying past it on friends...

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hawaii,

If you want theym to really come post under i am a 16 year old who wants to buy the fastest bike made, what do you think about me buying a Busa?
biggrin.gif
devil.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Jet plz read my first post under this subject. You have no info in your " Profile " plz take just a few minutes and list where you are from and so forth. Thank you

ononono.gif
:hammerhead: :argue:

Kent your still reeling them in with this topic.

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

You wanna know what I look like??? Why ever for? I am 5'7 145, blue eyes, and blue and purple hair. So, there that is what I look like.

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT !!!! THERE SHOULD BE LAWS AGAINST THIS CRAP!!! :hammerhead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I have your attention ... hehehe

It would be great if everyone here could plz update your profile. Its cool to see all the posts but its even better to know just a little bit more about you like where your from ... and post a pic if you can on the riders map page. Dont worry we dont need your driver license # or credit card ... no identity theft here. But some post talk about trips, roads ... and we just wanna know where ya comin from and maybe whatcha look like ( especilly the girls ) If you dont know how to update profile let me know I'll walk ya through it - Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this thread in the last page... I wonder how it got there with such a sugestive title.

Have you updated your profile lately? :D

Back