Several part question on Gen I color scheme...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
What year is this Busa?
What color is it blk/sil ? Blk/gry?
Do you own this Busa?
If yes to #3,would you like this poster mailed to you? Rubb.
Several angles and settings shown,

trying to eliminate the glare. Rubb is not much of a shutterbug.

There were apparently three different colour schemes in '99. Never seen a red/black one myself, maybe we were limited to the copper and the black here in Canada? Always seems to be the way....
Thanks 'Buser...I have been schooled. :thumbsup:

There were apparently three different colour schemes in '99. Never seen a red/black one myself, maybe we were limited to the copper and the black here in Canada? Always seems to be the way....

View attachment 1617469
I saw the red and black one at the '98 bike show in Toronto...they had that one and the copper one...I had a picture of me on the copper one somewhere but can't find it to save myself....

Suzuki Inc. missed their opportunity to capitalize on the copper version‘s popularity by not offering a 20th year anniversary model similarly painted...in 2019! With appropriate upgrades (that) would’ve interested me.

Suzuki Inc. missed their opportunity to capitalize on the copper version‘s popularity by not offering a 20th year anniversary model similarly painted...in 2019! With appropriate upgrades (that) would’ve interested me.

Agreed. I'd have signed the papers for one.

Last edited:
Back