SETX

MillertheFitter

Registered
Anybody ride around Beaumont/ Port Arthur area? I’ve only seen a couple Busas goin down the highway and always the opposite, just seein about ridin with other people with Busas instead of Harley’s…

Just my brother on occasions @SSGT_B just moved here with his bird a few months ago . Most of my riding is Arkansas / Mountains across the country . There is a nice run into Louisiana along the coast out of Port Arthur
Ferry ride , and you need one dollar to ride the ferry back across . I havent done it in a few years . may be time

I know which way your talkin about I’ve ridden that way a couple of times from Port Arthur to Hackberry La, don’t do it at dusk or you won’t be able to see out of your visor the skeeters and other bugs will have you covered in no time flat, but from about 8am-3ish it isn’t so bad, I ride from Mid-County to Vinton everyday and all the way to Hackberry on sundays that I work.

I’m wantin to try to get a big whole group of nothin but Busas maybe even a few ZX-14s and have a big ride I think there would be tons of fun to be had.

Back