Servicing Schedule

Not a lot of pics yet, but hope these suffice for now
Yup,cool. We got all yer answers on this site,it rocks.:super:
yer screen name Kimbo...real name or just something you came up with?
Reminds me of this mad dog animal that used to fight in the UFC...Kimbo Slice.
Before he got into the UFC they would put him in the back of a truck and drive him around the "rough" area's of town looking for anybody who would fight him. (money fights)

Love the colour and bike, always wanted a BUsa, but went through abut 20 different bikes to get there, trying to find a Suzuki Katana 81-82 to bring back memories of the old days, but they are either crap or overpriced now. Is there any dealers over there that will ship to OZ that have good range of trick parts. I just bought a rear seat , grab rail , and Venturi rack and bag, but wife hasn't wanted to get on it yet so holding off putting them on. Will ruin the look
People will ship anything,anywhere for the right $$$$
There is a guy on this site may have a Katana for you.
i'll use this trick to get his attention. His screen name is @hayabuser he will get notified.You also have the PM option. Hold yer mouse cursor over a members avatar and click on "start conversation" only you and that member will be able to see whats passed back and forth. Up in the blue bar at the top you will be alerted to incoming messages...like this...

Love the colour and bike, always wanted a BUsa, but went through abut 20 different bikes to get there, trying to find a Suzuki Katana 81-82 to bring back memories of the old days, but they are either crap or overpriced now. Is there any dealers over there that will ship to OZ that have good range of trick parts. I just bought a rear seat , grab rail , and Venturi rack and bag, "but wife hasn't wanted to get on it yet so holding off putting them on. Will ruin the look"
You have a wife AND a Busa???
What the ? . . . . .
Nice lookin bike mate, you'll get plenty of ideas for expensive mods and accessories here lol

Back