service manual revisited

bird1300

Registered
I know a while back some of you had the service manual for the busa you could email. I would like to have one if they are still available. Can anyone help me with this?

I dont know about e mail, but Narcissus has it on his website. I could also mail it to you on disc. Let me know.

Higg, Don't want to trouble you, but I am interested in the manual also. Drop me an e-mail, Ok?

Thanks,
Stealth
thumbs-up.gif

It is still on my site. Email/PM me for the URL. Sorry I can't post it. My monthly 10GB gets eaten VERY quickly (like less than 48 hours-quickly) when I have posted it in the past.
wow.gif

I am always sharing the service manual(~170 megs) and microfiche(~70 megs) on kazaa. I have notice quite a few have already downloading it from me, and i know of 2 others who are sharing the service manual. On dial-up you can expect it to take up to 17 hours, but its worth it. But if you have broadband you can expect it to dl in a matter of min.

I have copies and envelopes ready if anyone wants one by mail too. Just send me and address.

To everyone downloading the file that is having trouble with the password, the password is right there in the PDF's filename.
sarcasm.gif

Again, I was not about to tie up my system for 32 days to find the key, so we will have to live with typing those 4-letters.

I am always sharing the service manual(~170 megs) and microfiche(~70 megs) on kazaa. I have notice quite a few have already downloading it from me, and i know of 2 others who are sharing the service manual.
What is the file name on Kazaa?
I have the CD, but looked and couldn't find the file, thought it may help others.

Kevin in Va.

hiya guys/gals....
is there any possible chance some 1 can do me a copy of the busa manual on a cd rom for me plz??(one prob is im from britain).
just i need sommin to get me knowing bits bout the bike.
ty all
smile.gif

If you'll promise to send Captain a little cheddar for the site, I'll send one across the pond for you gratis.
biggrin.gif

Just PM me your address.

Does anyone know the password for the cd-rom service manual that captain sends out with his t-shirts?

thanks in advance.

Thanks Again Narcissus for the URL to the Manual..

Does anyone know how to transfer it or burn it from adobe Acrobat to a disk as a back up...??

Thanks ahead of time if anyone can help...

Thanks Narcissus.Finnaly I fix the problem with the busa.I almost forgot how fast it is.Now I have the book on CD.
Best regards.

Back