service - maintenance

bluebusa13204

Registered
can anyone recommend a good service/maintenance guy in the Endicott/Binghamton, NY area? I need the 600 mile service done on my 2017 and I don't have space or tools to do it. I would appreciate any ideas.

can anyone recommend a good service/maintenance guy in the Endicott/Binghamton, NY area? I need the 600 mile service done on my 2017 and I don't have space or tools to do it. I would appreciate any ideas.
Would you be ok riding a couple of hours into the city? @POWERHOUSE is in Long Island and I’m sure he could take care of you and flash your ECU as well, while you are in there. If you are concern about warranty, some people like to have the first ripoff serv .........., I mean, breaking service done at a the dealer for warranty purposes. Dealer charges a couple of hundred dollars to do it.

Your warranty is not jeopardized if your service is done at a shop that is not a Suzuki dealer. In fact, it would not be compromised in any way even if you decided to do it yourself. The important thing is that you keep receipts for any maintenance work that is done on your bike. Don't ever let a dealer take advantage of you.

Your warranty is not jeopardized if your service is done at a shop that is not a Suzuki dealer. In fact, it would not be compromised in any way even if you decided to do it yourself. The important thing is that you keep receipts for any maintenance work that is done on your bike. Don't ever let a dealer take advantage of you.

This!!!

@ali123 is this in your area?
binghampton is a long haul up the NYS thruway... im in Poughkeepsie,ny…. as always... I ride or die with frank at POWERHOUSE... to the OP... frank is probably the BEST tuner in this part of the country.. while ure bike is there u could have it dialed in on a dyno and serviced for MUCH LESS than what a dealer is gonna charge u... this I promise u... hes an honest man... if u don't wanna ride.. I checked uship.com.. and its 112 dollars to have it shipped to him.

Back