September 3 / starved rock

Kanati

Registered
Did the topic for the Illinois/Wisconsin thing disappear?

Last I heard was... around 2pm Starved Rock State Park, September 3.

Did we decide on visitor's center parking lot?

Last I heard was...  around 2pm Starved Rock State Park, September 3.

I was wondering the same thing. I sent pm's out, but nobody sent back. Yes, your date/time is correct.

Not sure on a parking lot. Just stay somewhere near the entrance and we will find you or you will find us.

Chances are pretty good. I can't say for CERTAIN because work is a bit iffy right now. I might get stuck here on a server migration.

But I'm gonna try like hell.

So far we have 300Busa Randy--wedgester Keith--Mopar 250 I believe but I have been nextel him with no answer yet. Who else do we have going? I know there were more on the original list but looking for def yes going so we are sure to meet everyone.

Where has Mr. Ninga been? He lives out that way somewhere I think.

hey wedgester sorry i haven't answered yet. I work seconds in a machine shop and didn't notice last night you had called and slept till about 9 today and missed you this morning. i'll try you you/try me this afternoon or evening. I didn't want to call you back last night because it was 10:30 or so when I saw it, didn't know if you'd be up. I'm in for this weekend though...... A good place we could meet out there would be on top of the hill by the lodge. In the one parking lot on top of the hill (first road off 71 I believe) there are never any cars there. They park the 2 or 3 starved rock busses in it. Just an idea it's pretty easy to find....

not sure where the lodge is but I'm sure I can find it... The map of the park is available. I'll post it in here again.

(And hope the thread don't disappear again)

<!--EDIT|Kanati
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156955818 -->

hey wedgester sorry i haven't answered yet. I work seconds in a machine shop and didn't notice last night you had called and slept till about 9 today and missed you this morning. i'll try you you/try me this afternoon or evening. I didn't want to call you back last night because it was 10:30 or so when I saw it, didn't know if you'd be up. I'm in for this weekend though...... A good place we could meet out there would be on top of the hill by the lodge. In the one parking lot on top of the hill (first road off 71 I believe) there are never any cars there. They park the 2 or 3 starved rock busses in it. Just an idea it's pretty easy to find....
sounds good

starved.jpg

<!--EDIT|Kanati
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156956098 -->

You guys don't plan on going to "lovers leap" do you? If so, I might not make this one.

The thread didn't dissappear, it was just moved to the Geographic riding areas forum in efforts for a little housekeeping -
Here is a link:

This thread will probably get moved there too.
smile.gif

take a right off of 71 (comming from the east) then the first right will lead you right to that parking lot. no lovers leap for me either
smile.gif

The thread didn't dissappear, it was just moved to the Geographic riding areas forum in efforts for a little housekeeping -
Here is a link:

This thread will probably get moved there too.
smile.gif
Thanks MC for in the info. Could we at least keep it here until Saturday? More people will see it here.

I think us westside guys will be there earlier. 11 am or so. That would be me, friend Kevin on an 05, Pops Roos on his beemer, Cy (Whitebusa) and probably 3 or 4 others. We have never been there so we dont know about where were going once we hook up with you guys. My cell is 309-738-9093. Get in touch anytime. I work for 3-11pm so anytime before or after that.

Back