September 3-4th

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Any of you guys going to the Road Atlanta GSXR 20th Anniversary Get-Together / Suzuki Shootout Race on September 3rd-4th.
My brother and I are coming in from Texas for it.

OOpps, I just remembered that they are giving tickets just have to bring proof of ownership!
tounge.gif

Anyone else going from the NC/SC area would be cool to ride down together!

www.suzukicycles.com is where you need to go guys. Pre-register there. You need your VIN # to register.

I will have my tix soon. I get VIP stuff.
I work with Schwantz cousin too. Not too bad. I may have my K5-1K then too....??? LOL!
My brother and I, and four other buddies are going from Houston / Austin area.

Are we allowed to go? Technically we don't own GSXR's we own GSX1300R's....not the same thing.
rock.gif

They reserve your tickets at the location all you have to is show proof of ownership when you arrive.

Ur it, it's for hayabusa owners also!

They reserve your tickets at the location all you have to is show proof of ownership when you arrive.

Ur it, it's for hayabusa owners also!
Cool...now if they will just update the Busa like they have the Gixxer's we'd really feel a part of the GSXR crowd.
biggrin.gif
I been riding GSXR's since 1987..... I believe I'm in.....
Don't feel bad..... The Hayabusa is at the peak of its popularity. They sell more today then ever before.

I'm planning on it. Already registered, just have to wait til it gets closer before I can make firm plans.

BTW...if you ride in or have your bike there, you will be able to participate in a parade lap around the track.

It should be a good time...

Yeah, the parade lap led by Kevin Schwantz himself! Kinda cool!

I heard Fontana was a great success for the Suzuki crowd! Looking forward to FAtlanta!

Back